|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The home sits on a wooded lot with 1.59 acres filled with beautiful oak and pine trees and bamboo. The lot dimensions are 105' wide x 660" deep. The home is set back on the lot and has a lot of privacy. It is a three bedroom, two bath home with a living room, dining room, family room and an eat-in kitchen area with a bar height counter top to eat at.
It features vaulted ceilings, master bedroom has built-in shelves, walk-in closet and a private bath. There is beautiful tile in the living, kitchen, dining, guest bath and master bedroom/bath areas and new carpet in the two guest bedrooms (one with built-in shelves). All the window blinds and coverings are included.
There are french doors leading out to the screened lanai from the living room, double glass doors from the master bedroom and a sliding door from the kitchen. There is plenty of room to put a built-in pool or a jacuzzi hot tub on the back porch. There is an outside shower off the lanai.
The kitchen area has beautiful granite counter tops, oak cabinets and includes stove, dishwasher, refrigerator and a built in microwave. There are six ceiling fans in the home and two in the back porch. The floor tiles are 20" x 20" in size. The grout has just all been cleaned, as you can see in the pictures, it looks just like new. The entire inside of home and garage has just been repainted.
The laundry room has a built-in granite sink and includes the washer, dryer and built-in oak cabinets and and ironing board.
The asphalt shingled roof is only two years old and meets the Florida hurricane codes. The $2,500 water softener system and septic pump are also only two years old. The home is cable ready and has been wired for a security system inside and out, but not currently hooked up with a service.
As you can see, the house is move in ready just for you.
- Square Feet: 2,473
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1991
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.59 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed