|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Property has remote, gated driveway entry.
Home is a 2 Bedroom 1.5 bath Ranch Style Brick home that is 2080 under roof, built by owner/former contractor with quality throughout, and qualified as a Good Sense home. It sits on a poured 3 ft. concrete foundation, and built with pressure treated lumber. The house is finished with medium stain trim and Cathedral style Oak cabinets throughout; full bath has a garden tub, separate shower stall, and the half bath is located in the master bedroom; living room has a fireplace.
Attached 20x26 screened-in finished Patio with granite tile flooring and attached finished car port. All Structures are protected by Home Alarm Security System.
Outside Amenities. Near the brick home you have a 24x30 inside drywall finished Workshop/Garage with a 15x30 lean-to on one side and a 15x24 lean-to on the back side, all built with pressure-treated lumber. There are also 2 separate shelters (1 is an RV Storage shelter). The lawn has an irrigation system. The backyard has an inviting 24 ft. round above-ground pool, with a small deck. There is a Pond with beautiful landscaping. Even a designated peacefull place for prayer. There is also an RV spot with water and electric. There is a deep well which is tapped into the Georgia Aqua-filter and can produce 35 gal. per-minute continually. Home is total electric and under an Electric Co-op, which has the cheapest electric rate around.
With this many acres, you have your own private hunting grounds. Georgia has a long deer hunting season and allows you to tag 12 per season. Under Georgia law, no one is allowed to hunt on your property without your written permission.
With the purchase of this property, an additional 12 acres and a doublewide mobile home can also be purchased.
Things of Interest:
You are 6 miles from Claxton-
16 miles from Statesboro, home of Georgia Southern University-
50 miles from Savannah-
1.5 hours from Florida-
Property is 5 miles off I-16 (Exit 116)-
There is a small private airport 3 miles away-
Evans Memorial Hospital is located in Claxton, 6 miles away-
Reasonable property taxes.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,080
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1.5
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1999
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 60 Acres
Parking: 1 Space
- Detached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed