|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Location,Location,Location!!! The WATERFRONT views are amazing . The river access, & LOCATION of this home is a dream! Over 60 feet of waterfront property ( double lot ) Located on the main deep water Homosassa river, between the Homosassa River & Halls River, minutes to the blue spring waters. 2019 custom manufactured home that sits on a Concrete Stem Wall foundation! Enjoy an island atmosphere every day from your 10x20 covered porch overlooking a waterfront paradise & fish just steps from your door. Located within a Non-HOA, ( No fees, No lot rent, No association fee- you own home and property) WATERFRONT community w/views of the main deep water Homosassa river, ( Twin River Estates ) a private deeded boat ramp (walking distance) into the deep river & the Gulf of Mexico only minutes away, without restrictions or bridges in between, making this property your DREAM home, weekend retreat, or perfect vacation rental / investment income! THIS HOME IS CURRENTLY A VRBO VACATION RENTAL PROPERTY. Brand new home (2019), low maintenance, all the work has been done for you, just move in, relax & enjoy the serenity & gorgeous view of the river from your front porch...all you need is your clothes & boat! Plenty of room for parking, a 10x12 metal storage shed for your workshop or storage needs. Golf cart access community, a short ride to Crumps, Margarita Grill & SeaGrass, the opportunities for nautical adventure are endless. The blue water Springs, Homosassa wildlife park, & Marina are minutes away. Less than 2 miles from Shopping/grocery stores, fishing/scallop charters, bait & tackle shops, 2 marinas less than a mile off Halls River Rd, airboat/kayak guides, etc. (less than 10 miles to Gulf water scalloping grounds). There are water activities to be enjoyed year round here including swimming with Manatees and hanging out at all the waterfront tiki bars and restaurants! If your paradise includes swimming at the spring, scalloping, boating, fishing, paddle boarding, kayaking, and watching glorious sunsets - this is the home for you! Your paradise awaits, it wont get better than this! Dont let your dream get away. Live the lifestyle you deserve! Located on the river within a No Wake Zone of the Homosassa River . PROPERTY IS SHOWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY & WILL BE COMING ON THE MARKET SOON - Currently a VRBO vacation Rental . City water - City sewer . Property survey & Elevation survey complete - High and Dry , no worries of flooding with the elevation and extra dirt/build-up of this property! Private Deeded Boat ramp is listed on the Deed of property , the boat ramp is owned and used only for Twin River Estates.
- Square Feet: 1,452
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 7
- Built in: 2019
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 0.13 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed