|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This stunning David Weekley Redwing Model pool home, located in the Preserve of Oviedo on the Park is walking distance to Starbucks, Chipotle, Panera Bread, and a host of other great neighborhood favorites. Named one of the "Top 10 Best Towns in America for Families" by Family Circle magazine, at Preserve of Oviedo on the Park, you'll enjoy an energy-efficient floor plan in a great location, and a host of amenities: - boathouse with paddle boat rentals - splash park - retail shops - coffee houses - bars and restaurants - a variety of fitness studios - biking/walking/running trail system - large amphitheater in the community - nearby Oviedo Community Recreation Center - easy access to all major highways - more to come with the Food Factory, a brewery, and the Breath Wellness Center Inside this striking two-story Redwing David Weekley home you'll find soaring 20' ceilings and large windows flooding the first floor with natural light. The master bath features a huge walk-in shower with double sinks, granite countertops, and an oversized walk-in closet.
The open floorplan boasts a large family dining area, living room, and elegant downstairs half bath. Cook for 2 or 20 in this well-appointed gourmet kitchen inclusive of like-new GE stainless appliances, a kitchen island with a deep sink and granite countertops throughout. It's time to celebrate your next dinner party! Enjoy breathtaking views of the lush conservation area from your downstairs master bedroom and living room windows.
You and your guests can relax and unwind on your screened-in covered outdoor lanai while watching the wildlife go by or cool off in your own private pool, one of only 3 homes in the development with their own pool. Head upstairs for a fun game night in your versatile loft space. The upstairs has three bedrooms; two with a joining full bath, and a fully equipped guest suite with its own private full bath. Feel confident about buying your next home. Built in 2016, this home is like-new, only occupied for less than two years by the current owners, and the prior owners never lived in the house. Call us today, this home won't last long!
What I love about this home:
We love the development with access to so much. Our dentist, our daughter's ballet studio and our favorite restaurants are in the neighborhood. The trails are great for bike riding, the community rec center has a full basketball court, rock climbing wall, and an amazing splash park. And of course, having a Starbucks and Chipotle within walking distance are a plus. Our favorite part, however, is our own private pool. There is no better way to beat the Florida heat and we are one of 3 homes in the entire development with a private pool.
- Square Feet: 2,398
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2016
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 4,356 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed