|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
1-25 YR. HARDI BOARD CEDAR SIDING & TYVAK
2-25 YR. AGRIC. ROOF---09
3-WELL DRILLED 185 FT.---08
4-1 H.P. WELL PUMP---11
5-HOT WATER HEATER---12
7-4.5 BATHS REDONE
8-NEW CARPET THROUGHOUT---12
9-POLE BARN 45 BY 24 ELECTRIC 220 V.
11-2 SEPERATE LAKES & PRIVATE POND ALL STOCKED
12-2 PONTOON BOATS & SHORE STATION
14-4 DEER STANDS
15-HI EFF. 90 % FURNACE & HUMIDIFIER & DUCTS CLEANED
16-HI EFF. A/C---12
18-FISH HOUSE WITH ELECTRIC & WATER
19-3 PIERS WITH ELECTRIC
20-HUGE 2 TIER DECK
21-WALK OUT BASEMENT
22-8 PERSON JACUZZI OFF MASTER BATH
23-WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE
25-ATTACHED 2 CAR GARAGE
26-SPRINKLER SYSTEM FOR LAWN
27-CEILING FANS ALL ROOMS
29-ADDED 500 FT. SEPTIC TILE & FILTER---04
30-DUAL TANK SOFTNER & IRON FILTER
31-NEW WINDOWS BEDROOMS---03
32-WHOLE HOUSE FAN
33-R.O. DRINKING WATER KITCHEN SINK
34----DUCK HUNT----GOOSE HUNT----DEER HUNT---FISHING ALL ON PRIVATE LAND & LAKES. one of a kind secluded property in goose lake. custom built maintaince free home on 8 acres. 2 seperate lakes and private pond. trails through woods to deer and duck blinds, all just a few miles from morris and coal city.THERE IS NOTHING TO COMP. THIS HOME TO. THIS IS A ONE OF A KIND CUSTOM BUILT HOME,MAINTAINCE FREE ON TWO SEPERATE LAKES AND PRIVATE POND,WOODED AND VERY SECLUDED. IF YOUR A SPORTSMAN OR JUST A NATURE LOVER THIS IS FOR YOU. ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPERTUNITY, EVERTHINGS BEEN UPGRADED ON 8 ACRES. not part of the goose lake associations. no fees.3 pontoon boats and jeep with plow,best fishing and huntiing around.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 3,400
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4.5
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1990
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 8 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed