|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
In a quiet cul-de-sac off No. 46th Ave and Englewood Ave...a very convenient location to almost anywhere in Yakima in 15-20 minutes.
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 5/4 and SUNDAY 5/5 10 am-2pm then...
By Appointment thereafter.
(Other than the 1 chrome rack in the garage, all loose items, art, bed, dresser, photos, etc are NOT included in this home sale)
3 bedroom* 2 bath, 3 car garage 2482 sq. ft. in exceptional condition by original owners
This home with a great-room configuration offers the following: (this is just a partial list)
2130 sq ft on the main level, plus
352 sq ft bonus room with black-out pleated blinds for a great media room (*this room could be converted to a 4th bedroom by simply adding closet doors)
total of 2482 sq. ft.
3 bedrooms* with an extra large master suite
2 full baths with over-sized Jacuzzi Jet Tub (toilet areas are separated from the rest of the bathroomsgreat if you have teenagers!)
Both bathroom have glass shower doors
All rooms have pleated blinds with 2 bedrooms and bonus room also have black-out blinds
3 car extra large garage (730 sq ft) includes:
Gladiator Cabinets, work bench, shelving and yard tool racks
2 Garage Door Openers (installed 2018)
Race Deck black & silver tile flooring with red borders
NEW Frigidaire Air-Conditioner (also has auxiliary heater component)
Central Vacuum Ready
(2) 50 gallon hot water heaters with recirculating pumps (covered by louver doors)
42 wall-mounted Vizio TV (YES..A TV IN MY GARAGE! A guy has to be able to watch his sports)
Inside faucet (for hose hookup to wash your carobviously outside the garage)
ALL kitchen appliances including Jenn-Air Gas range (5 burner with TWO ovens, newer Samsung Double-French Door refrigerator, newer Samsung over-the-range microwave with exhaust fan (large kitchen includes wall-mounted 36 Samsung Flat Screen TVawesome for Super Bowl!)
Kitchen has lots of storage and 11 foot eating bar w/pendant lighting
The great room concept also offers separate dining area
Central Electric Heat
Natural Gas Fireplace
Outside Natural Gas Hookup for you BBQ
Utility Room w/lots of storage w/auto-on lighting (also newer utility sink)
Walk-in Pantry w/lots of shelving w/auto-on lighting
2 Solar Attic Fans for cooler home as well as attic (extends roofing as well)
Water Feature with 7 Koi (20 ft. creek that empties into an 18 ft x 8 ft pondabout 1400 gallons)
Underground Sprinklers on Auto-timer (also connected to mini-drip system for low-maintenance water of almost all existing plants/trees)
2 Decks made of Timbertech Decking; the main deck (18 x 12) appears to hover partially over the water features pond
Large Electric Awning (18 x 13)
Vinyl tongue and grooved fencing (6 foot tall with 2 gates)
Outside Storage Building (32 sq ft)
Lorex 4-camera security system (no fees)
BP Alarm system (of course your choice to activate system; monthly monitoring fees would apply)
Outside Professionally Painted 3 years ago
There are 3 Thomas Kincade Paintings in one of the halls that are NOT for sale with the house. They are SEPARATE in the estate sale this coming weekend.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,482
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2004
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.17 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed