|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
New River equine private hilltop, home. Views, views, views! Each north side room has rounded walls and windows to view the Tonto National Forest and the Bradshaw Mountains while bordering state trust land and the high desert. Winding drive meanders up to house. Large front porch with special features, welcome you home. This house offers many custom items including concrete foundation post tension cables and heavy duty 400 amp electric service. Alarm ready. Custom alder doors and cabinets, beautiful tile throughout the house with wood laminate floors in library and bedroom. Blinds, vertical and fabric, as well as drapes add just the right touch. Beveled edge granite kitchen counters with granite back splash, built-in wine cabinet, stainless built-in double oven, microwave, electric flat cook top (plumbed for natural gas), warming drawer, and huge kitchen island. Reverse osmosis 3-filter system for kitchen sink and ice maker/refrigerator. Master suite is separate with incredible views from windows, soaking tub (plumbed for whirlpool) and snail shower with seat and double shower heads, private doored toilet with sauna. Huge walk-in closet in master bedroom. Walk-in closets in the other two bedrooms. Doubled door office/library with multiple electronic/phone hookups and built in library bookcase which could be turned into bedroom by adding closet. Private covered back and side porches. Surround sound with speakers in all rooms both inside and outside including garage. Upstairs viewing/party area. 3 car garage with built in cabinets and sink. Large laundry room with alder cabinets and sink. Well protected chicken coop and partially fenced garden/ small animal area. House has gray water system with spigots throughout the property and storage tank with special septic system. . Private well pumps 10 gallons per minute and separate storage tank. Approximately 2 acres with no climb 6 foot high fencing and multiple gates. Heated salt water pool with water features and attached large gazebo has spectacular view of Daisy Mountain, Gavilan Peak and desert, very private. Watch for small herds of mule deer, roadrunners, quail, coyotes and other wildlife. Arena and new mare motel for 6 horses. Riding/hiking are available for miles with gorgeous Tonto National Forest views that cannot be beat. Watch the falling stars at night! Zorrillo is a dead end road for privacy. All lots in neighborhood are 5 acre parcels, no HOA. This could truly be an entertainers delight or unmatched privacy.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 3,500
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2006
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 4.82 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm (Central time)