|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
We are told we have the best spot on the lake and now it could be yours. Why tear down or remodel an old camp? Move right in and enjoy life! Live like you're on vacation everyday!
The house features an open concept with the kitchen, dining room and living room on the main level, all with a beautiful view of the lake. Tongue and groove wood, beams, and a cathedral ceiling are features that this lake house contain. There is a bedroom and full bathroom on the main floor and the remaining bedrooms and 3/4 bath are upstairs. There is a mudroom on the main level that leads to an oversized 2 car garage with extra storage in the attic above. A new furnace and air conditioning system were installed in 2016 and the hot water heaters were replaced in 2014. The house is wired for a backup generator in the event of a power outage. This is a great location in the Capital Region of New York, within 15 miles of the NYS Thruway exit 25A and approximately 20 miles Northwest of Albany. Mariaville is a quiet hamlet in the Town of Duanesburg, Schenectady County, with a beautiful 200 acre lake that is great for recreation or just relaxing. In the summer you could enjoy swimming, boating, jetskiing, waterskiing, and fishing. In the winter you could enjoy snowmobiling, ice fishing, cross country skiing, and ice skating. The Featherstonhaugh State Forest is close by and a corridor of the NYS snowmobile trials are just down the road. This is a great place to relocate to if your children attend Schalmont schools. If you're new to the area there are many entertainment locations and quality restaurants nearby. Back Barn Brewery and Helderberg Meadworks are both within 7 miles. The beautiful Schoharie County attractions are close by as well as Proctors, Rivers Casino, Via Aquarium, and Saratoga Raceway, to name a few. This property is conveniently located. You can be as busy as you want to be or as relaxed as you want to be on your own private lakefront. If you're looking for a summer home, the NYS Thruway exit 27 is within 10 miles and the Albany Airport is within 25 miles. If you are a buyer that is interested, please call. Thank you for looking!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,836
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 3
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1997
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.29 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed