|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
12:47 PM (10 minutes ago)
Elegant, large 3br, 3ba (2600 sq ft) home in prestigious Englewood Isles. Total home remodel by owner with so many unique designer features only pictures can describe. Highlights include foyer with double crystal glass doors and custom-design etched glass divider, large media room with custom cherry vintage theater wall and Brazilian cherry floor, wired for A/V surround sound. Bright formal dining room, kitchen with dining area, pantry, upgraded cabinetry and tray ceiling complementing the traditional theme. The large game room accomadates a pro-size (4 X 9) pool table. Split plan guest quarters feature large b/r with walk-in closet, full bath and private den overlooking lanai and pool. Large master suite has two double walk-in closets, bath with shower and soaking tub with separate access to tea house spa and laini. The 3rd bath has a roman theme with tavertine stone, 'old-world' copper basin vanity, bubble massage tub and utility closet. Two 12' sliding pocket doors open up the living spaces offering a spacious open-air feeling to this unique Florida home. Interior storage includes four double walk-in closets, pantry, two linen closets, utility closet and over-the-garage attic space.
An over-sized screened Laini features custom pool with lifetime Pebble-tek finish, a slate deck completing the lagoon style pool, one-of-a-kind waterfall and a granite-over-pattern stainless art-deco bar with kitchen pass-thru. The custom designed one-of-a-kind tea-house is the setting for the Jacuzzi hot tub and A/V system. The over-sized 2-car garage contains additional storage and the laundry. Mechanics include upgraded 200W electrical service, new A/C system with sealed air-flow offering remarkable efficiency and a new 55 gal 10 yr H/W heater to support the bubble massage and soaking tubs. Windows are PGT SH 500 Winguard, plus clip- over shutters for storm and surface protection. A near-new 41K Entrega t split-shake cement cat 5 roof completes the total traditional design, making this home a truly unique and rare Florida find. Pool has separate water line allowing interior turn-off during vacations.
The corner lot is landscaped and reflects a xeriscape intent to minimize environmental impact (no chemical intrusion), while reducing maintenance requirements and expense. The large brick driveway offers off-street parking for 10 cars. Extensive landscape lighting highlights the property after dark. This unique eclectic property, located in a most desirable locale, is just minutes from SW Florida world class beaches.
A Professional appraisal from Englewood Bank, a detailed evaluation of all subsequent enhancements and current sales stats based on S/f averages is available for qualified buyers. Asking price is below replacement costs.
Note, photos are actual scale, not marketing wide-angle pix which produce illusions of over-sized dimensions. Shown by appointment only.
- Square Feet: 2,599
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1985
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.28 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed