|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The property is located in the Peak Suburban Historic District. Very large front porch. All rooms are large.
The kitchen has been completely remodeled in past 5 years with all stainless steel appliances, tin ceiling, chandlier over center kitchen table, black and white Quartz countertops, glass door upper cabinets, large farm house sink with industrial faucet, dark stained hardwood floors, walls from ceiling to floor are Carrera marble, some beadboard siding, wine storage cabinets, pull down ironing cabinet, pantry, and washer/dryer area off of kitchen. The materials for the kitchen/dining were $25,000, not including any labor charges.
The roof is appx 8 years old and is top-of-the-line. A tank-less water heater has also been installed.
The floors are dark stained throughout house, except for the main bathroom, which is Carrera marble. The ceilings are high at 9.5 feet.
The dining and living room have original stained moldings that have never been painted. Living room has beamed ceiling and original glass bookshelf cases, as well as a stained glass door. The dining room walls have wainscoting, beautiful French chandlier, coffered ceiling with one-of-a-kind unique design.
Main Bath has acrylic claw foot tub with fancy faucet and shower setup, mirrored vanity, chandelier, beadboard walls, and Carrera marble floors.
All rooms and hallways have chandeliers and the hallway and second bath have painted tin ceilings. The house has all its original brass door hardware and original solid wood doors, including a swing door between the kitchen and dining. There is a security system and carbon monoxide indicator as well.
The garage is newly built just a few years ago and is one of the nicest in the neighborhood. It is 2.5 car garage with a full second story. It is appx 1250 sf. The whole garage has been wired and the upstairs could be made into a mother-in-law-suite, gameroom, workshop, office or rental. There is a small deck out back and the backyard is a good size. There is a lot of room behind the garage as well. The driveway is only a few years old as well. The garage, driveway/walkways, and electrical cost was $70,000.
The master bedroom, dining room, and kitchen all have dark stained real wood mini-blinds.
The electrical and plumbing have all been updated. The furnace was replaced appx. 2 years ago.
The fence, exterior painting, much of the interior painting, and back door is one month old.
For a cash offer/quick close with no realtor fees involved, I could offer an even better deal.
The house is worth appx $480,000, but I am reducing the price, so that the buyer can finish out the garage and do any other cosmetic improvements.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,650
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1930
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 7,500 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed