|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
High Rock Lake, Richfield, NC
Hi and Thanks for Looking at My Home
This Home that has had a 100% Professional high quality upfit.
I am a Licensed General Contractor with 45 years Construction experience. This has been mine and my wifes personal Home for 2 years. The Home consists of 3 Bedrooms, a Sunroom, Laundry 2 Baths, a Storage Room, Kitchen/Dining Room and lots of storage. I purchased the Home from a contractor friend who builds expensive Custom Homes and this was his Personal Home. The Home sits on approximately 1 acre with a beautifully landscaped yard, a fenced area for pets or children, an expansive Deck, a Sunroom, a high end hot tub, a completely reworked pier and floater, a large wired Storage Building and a Large Oversized Garage/Man Cave with 2 Bonus Rooms. The Garage has heat and air and is completely finished. I am including lots of pictures and a list of bullet point upgrades.
Great Views of the Main Channel 127 Ft. of Water Front 1
1. Good water well with insulated well house and a water treatment system.
2. The septic system has been pumped and is cleaned and in good condition.
3. There is a water line/spigot and power at the pier. The power is safety protected.
4. The Home has been completely renovated since we purchased it using all high quality
materials and all work was professionally completed. Below is a partial list of what was done since we have owned it. Note: This is a manufactured Home.
A. Installed a New Metal Roof over 2 X 4 slats.
B. Installed all new Construction Maintenance Free Insulated Windows.
C. Installed new oversized gutters and downspouts with gutter guards.
D. Installed a New Premium Vertical Board and Batton and Shake Style Siding and All New Boxing and Trim.
E. Completely rebuilt and stained the Pier. Installed a Floater.
F. Installed New Interior and Exterior light fixtures, outlets and switches.
G. Installed new showers and commodes.
H. Installed new vanities, sinks and faucets.
I. Installed all new cabinets with all wood construction, soft close doors and drawers. The Kitchen countertops are a Premium Granite with a Leathered Finish and Chiseled Edge. The Kitchen Island has a Real Teakwood Butcher Block Top.
The Bath tops are Granite except the 1/2 Baths is teak. New wall coverings in various areas.
J. All new Interior doors, crown molding, chair rail, wainscoting and casings etc.
K. New Tongue and Groove wood ceilings throughout the Home.
L. New luxury vinyl tile and laminate flooring throughout.
M. New paint throughout.
N. New Fence in Front Yard with 3 Walk Gates and On Drive Gate. (Great for pets or children)
O. New Door Locks and Knobs.
P. New Premium Appliances to include:
36 Commercial 5 Star gas Range - $ 5,400.00
Kitchenaid Top of the Line Refrigerator Approximately $ 4,000.00
36 Commercial Range Hood - $ 1,100.00
Kitchenaid Upper End Dishwasher Very Quiet $ 700.00
Q. New Very Nice and Functional Gas Logs. $ 1,200.00.
R. New Gas Tankless Water Heater. Note: There is also a newer Electric backup water heater (not currently being used but can be.)
S. Hook up for Electric Generator. I have used it twice with my generator and it works fine. The Generator is not included.
T. New Bath exhaust fans.
U. The Trane Heat Pump System was new installed in 2015.
There is much more too numerous to list. Everything is in very good well maintained condition.
Garage Approximately 26 X 42 Large Garage. The Larger Left Side is heated and
air conditioned, has a Full Bath, Commercial sink and tankless electric water heater
which works great and only heats water on demand. The Garage is fully insulated
and is built like an upscale Home. The Upstairs of the Garage is also heated and
air conditioned with a Commercial P-Tac/through wall heat pump which is very
efficient. We use the Upstairs for a TV/Den Room on one side and the Water Front
Side could be used as a Bedroom. The Garage could easily be an In-Law Suite or
Guest House etc.
Yard and Grounds-
There are Custom Stamped Concrete Sidewalks and Stamped Concrete in Front of the
Garage. I have just had 8 loads of good topsoil installed on the yard and have installed
premium grass seed, fertilizer and lime. The grass will take a of years to plush.
In Closing this Home and Property is in good condition. The Driveway will easily
accommodate 25 cars, the Garage is Exceptional, There are great main channel views.
The lot has trees, grass and a Beautiful Beach area.
Personal items do not convey:
(1) 2 Lights on the Garage that were my Dads
(2) The old gas pump I have had for many years.
(3) The Boat Bar.
(4) The yard decorations.
(5) My fishing rod flag poles. I will leave the holders
which are stainless steel and expensive.
(6) The Patio Furniture we have had for over 30 years. Still
in good condition.
(7) The fridge in the Garage.
(8) The metal cabinets and work benches in the Garage.
(9) The TVs. I will leave the brackets.
(10) The washer and dryer.
(11) Furniture and Personal Items.
The Sale Price is: $ 399,500.00. You will not find a nicer package on the Lake
at this price with all of the amenities and upgrades.
Also Note: I am building a New Home and I cannot close on this Home until
Approx. Oct. 22, 2019.
Please feel free to call with any questions.
Call Duke at or (cell)
Please no calls after 9:00 pm. I have lots of pictures I can email to you.
I will pay up to 2 1/2% Realtor Fee.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 11
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1975
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.05 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed