|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Large Living Room
2 Walk in Closets
Great Location, Front Views, Bright and Sunny Apartment with lots of Amenities
In Ground Pool with Bathrooms, Child Play and BBQ Area, Basketball and Car Wash
Plenty of Parking, Security Entry and Gate, Updated Surveillance Cameras Throughout
Super lives on premises ~ Well Taken Care of Property
1 Block Away From Bus Stop and Ideal Shopping Location. Close To Stony Brook
Maintenance Includes Cable and Your Own Heat Thermostat
Maintenance $729.00 Per Month
Priced Right $149,000
- Square Feet: 500
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 3
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Structure Type: Multi-Family
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed