|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This charming family home sits deep inside a quiet one entrance neighborhood on a cul-de-sac street providing that ultimate peace and quiet. This family friendly neighborhood is located near grocery shopping, a quaint coffee house, Veteran's park, local restaurants, and just minutes from I-65, Hwy 280 and Oak Mt. State Park. There is plenty of room for a growing family with three spacious bedrooms, two full baths, hardwood and tile floors, and a spacious finished basement (entertainment room or extra bedroom) with laundry room. The cozy master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling with a ceiling fan and a door that leads to the screened in porch. The living room is also vaulted with rugged beams, ceiling fan and a gas starter fireplace. The backyard is completely wooded with a privacy fence and a deck/screened in porch that spans the entire back of the house. The back includes a wood play set and treehouse with a zip line. The two car garage has extra space and comes with workbench and shelves. The exterior has been painted within the last two years. This house is "for sale as is" but it is move in ready with several minor things that can be done at your leisure after you are settled. We have always enjoyed the wooded backyard that requires little if any upkeep. Sipping coffee in the morning on the screened in porch evokes the feeling you are in a cabin in the mountains. The neighborhood is filled with young and old families. Throughout the day many of our friendly neighbors will be seen walking their dogs or just out for a casual evening stroll. We truly have lived in the neighborhood as much as we have lived in this house. We have made life long friends here.
- Square Feet: 1,332
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1977
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.30 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed