|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
**Carpets, Walls and Trim all freshly cleaned!**
**Comes furnished with Dining Room Table and Chairs, Stainless Steel Large Fridge, Microwave, Dishwasher and Oven, Washer and Dryer - All in perfect condition!**
**No exterior or interior issues with the home**
Beautiful 4 bedroom / 3 bathroom in Highland Point subdivision in White, GA located 5 minutes from highway 20 and 10 minutes from interstate 75 and highway 411! This is a split foyer home with tall ceilings, and an open living and dining area. The home comes furnished will all kitchen appliances (stainless steel microwave, fridge and dishwasher; black stove). The laundry room comes furnished with great quality washer and dryer! Brand new fully fenced in back yard with stained wood built in the summer of 2018, built to last you decades! Built in China Cabinet in Dining Area. Oak Cabinets. Tile Backsplash. Large screened back porch that was recently painted to last for low maintenance living! overlooking private backyard. Built in Bookcases and cabinets surrounding stacked stone fireplace in Main Level Family Room. 3/2 on main level. Bedroom, full bath and large family room/ bonus room finished on lower level. Vinyl siding and stacked stone exterior.
I truly believe I have the best neighbors in the neighborhood. All of the houses surrounding our are fantastic owners! They care for their properties and have even helped me when I go out of town. The neighborhood is wonderful with active neighbors who participate in Halloween and Christmas activities! I love how much space I have in the kitchen and all the storage space in the cabinets! The downstairs den has 4 closets for storage, and upstairs all 3 bedrooms have closets and there is a storage closet in the hallway. We also love that every room has a window providing tons of natural lighting! The back porch is my favorite part of the whole house and it walks down to a lower back porch where you can grill which will have stairs down to the ground. It's so nice sitting out on the back porch with some coffee and watching the deer run behind the property!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,106
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 2002
- Structure Type: Multi-Family
- Lot Size: 0.70 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed