|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Fabulous family home with mature trees, meadow, 193 ft. sand beach, serene quiet setting just 10 minutes south of Whistling Straits golf course. This house is much larger than it appears in a road drive-by.
Colonial style, 17'x13' living room, 15'x13' dining room with pantry, 29'x13' Family room with woodburning fireplace, 14'x6' Breakfast nook facing lake. 17'x8' efficient galley Kitchen with quartz countertops, with French doors to brick patio. French doors from Family room to screened porch. Laundry room off kitchen. Appliances included.
First floor master suite 17'x16' bedroom with 13'x9' bathroom with corner whirlpool tub, walk-in shower and heated tile floor. Master suite has private access to screened porch.
Second floor, two 15'x13' bedrooms adjoining 11'x23' bathroom with whirlpool tub and walk-in shower with steam generator. Fourth 18'x17' bedroom (could be master) with adjacent office/computer room, walk-in closet with sewing/work area. Additional bathroom off common hall.
Kohler fixtures in all bathrooms. Closets and storage galore. Ash hardwood floors in Family room and all bedrooms.
Red brick front walk leads to front entry 40'x6' covered porch. Rear red brick walk leads to red brick patio facing Lake Michigan views. Stairs in seclude wooded ravine to lake front.
LOT SIZE 1.8 ACRES
Oversized fully insulated 3 car attached garage with two attic storage areas. Exterior wall construction for house of fully insulated 2"x6" studs. Large basement contains gas water heater and gas furnace/ac unit for First floor master suite area, and additional gas water heater, and 3-zone gas furnace/ac unit for remaining areas. Electrical service 200 amp capacity, separate sub-panel for First floor master suite, provisions for emergency generator supply.
Property location: Town of Sheboygan.
Municipal sewer and private well with water softener.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 3,900
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 20
- Living Room: 17 x 13
- Dining Room: 15 x 13
- Kitchen: 17 x 8
- Breakfast Nook: 14 x 6
- Family Room: 29 x 13
- Screen Porch: 17 x 14
- First Floor Master B: 17 x 16
- First Floor Master B: 13 x 9
- Bedroom 2: 15 x 13
- Bedroom 3: 15 x 13
- Bedroom 4: 18 x 17
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1991
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.80 Acres
Parking: 3.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed