|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This 1630 sqft house in Fulton Village has 4 bedrooms, 2 full- and 1 half-bath, a spacious living room, a formal dining room (can also be used as a seating area or office space), an eat-in kitchen with dishwasher, stove, and garbage disposal, dedicated kitchen pantry, and dedicated laundry room with washer/dryer hookups, shelving, cabinets, and a closet. Upstairs, the Master Bedroom has a spacious attached full-bath and the three additional bedrooms, each with a large closet, share the other full bath. The upstairs also features a linen closet.
The house has an attached garage, a front porch large enough for an outside seating area, and a rear deck off the kitchen that is great for grilling. This corner lot has a wonderful lawn, private driveway, and plenty of street parking for your friends and visitors! The house was built in 2013, so everything is practically brand new. The house features central heat and air conditioning, as well as ceiling fans in the bedrooms. New Carpet and laminate flooring have been installed on the 1st floor.
Purchase offers with traditional mortgage financing or cash offers are welcome.
A Rent-to-Own Program and Owner Financing are available to buyers with credit challenges. Bad credit, low credit, no credit, & self-employed will all be considered for Owner Financing & Rent-to-Own.
Stone Brewing Tap Room
Triple Crossing Brewery - Fulton
Great Shiplock Park
Virginia Capital Trail
Gillies Creek Park
Pulse Bus Rapid Transit Line
Just down the hill from the brand new Artisan Hill Apartments
Act now to get into this home!!! Contact us to schedule a showing!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,630
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2013
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.10 Acres
Parking: 1 Space
- Attached Garage
Neighborhood Quick Facts
Median Sale Pricen/a
Commute via Transit:6.12%
Family Friendly Scoren/a
Fun & Hip Scoren/a
- Grocery Stores
- Bars & Nightlife
- Sports & Recreation
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed