|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Single family home for sale by OWNER in West Park, FL. Home is CBS construction. Home has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. It is approximately 800 sq. ft., has central AC plus a backup wall unit in living room. Home has additional laundry room accessible from kitchen. Home has security bars on all windows. Home has tile flooring throughout, updated electrical, no plumbing issues and is connected to city sewer system. * HOME NEEDS NEW ROOF* Roof replacement has been quoted between $5000-7500. The house sits on a 7100+ sq. ft. lot and is centrally located near everything. HUGE backyard with room for pool or addition. The beach is 10 mins away, I95 and the Turnpike are 5 mins away and both FTL & MIA airport are about 15-20 mins nearby. West Park is full of new development. Newly constructed homes sell for $300K. Home is leased until end of July 2019 at $1300/month. Similar 2/1 rent for $1500+ monthly. *DO NOT DISTURB TENANT* All offers and inquiries should be directed to the phone number and email address provided. Offers must be NON-ASSIGNABLE. Offers must have 5 DAY MAX inspection period. Offers will NOT BE CONTINGENT ON PARTNERS APPROVAL. Offers must have $2500 or more deposit remitted immediately to title company. DEPOSIT WILL BE NONREFUNDABLE AFTER 5 DAY INSPECTION PERIOD. Serious inquiries only. No time wasters. No REALTORS or BROKERS unless commission or fee will be paid by buyer only. THANK YOU.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 800
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 1
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1968
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 7,158 Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed