|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
High and Dry, Amazing 2 story house with 2.58 acres. 2 additional lots included
NEW EXTRA-HIGH EFFIENCY HEAT PUMP
NEW KITCHEN APPLIANCES AND WATER HEATER
NEW 500 foot paved driveway
Exterior is stone and cement hardy board with metal roof.
This home boasts a living room with an amazing VIEW of the mountains. A gas double sided fireplace with floor to ceiling stone and remote control. Large windows for that panoramic view. Built in speakers for stereo enjoying while watching the restful flames in the fireplace. The massive 360 sq. foot master bedroom suite has an antique mantel, gas fireplace. Large walk in closet. Master bath with double sinks, ceramic tile floor, glass enclosed shower. Laundry room is on main floor. Up to date kitchen has solid wood oak floors. All appliances stay, Kitchenaid and Whirlpool, black. Black Granite counter tops with large island with granite counter and eating area. Kitchen door opens onto deck in back yard. Back yard is enclosed with chain link fencing. From the formal dining room, french doors open onto the front, upper deck, a magnificent VIEW of the mountains.
Walkout basement with sliding glass doors opens to downstairs front patio with VIEW of the colorful mountains. TV room with surround sound and remote controlled gas fireplace. Large bedroom and full bath with tile floor and combo tub/shower with glass doors completes downstairs. There is a large loft overlooking the beautiful SMOKEY MOUNTAINS and countryside. There are many awesome windows with views. It has a large study area with 2 custom made, built-in computer ready desks. It would also make a great 4th bedroom. There is also a hobby room and large storage area.Drive under 2 car garage.Large front deck to sit and enjoy the VIEW of the beautiful mountain scenery and nature. The mountains can be VIEWED from 3 bedrooms, dining room, living room, entertainment room and from large windows on both sides of the loft. Apple and peach trees to enjoy. Wonderful garden area.Separate workshop in back for the handy person in your family, with custom built cabinets and counters, with power & insulation It could also be used for 3rd garage or could be a separate bedroom.
2 golf courses in area and swimming pool, tennis, camping, water slide, beautiful park for walking. Skateboard park close by. 4 miles to shopping, doctors and hospitals.Absolutely the best neighbors in the world!45 minutes to 1 hr. to Johnson City, Kingsport, Bristol, Knoxville, Dollywood and Ashville, N.C., also airports. Greeneville is located in the Northeast part of Tennessee.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,556
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1998
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 2.48 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed