|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Make Me Move 435k!! Cash Pre Approved VERSITILITY, PRIVACY and KID Friendly young or old describes this INCOMPARABLE and RARE find. Do you have or want the freedom to be able to work from home? See the kids grow and play in a safe and secure setting. Desire a dedicated sound proof gaming or musicians area. Even move grandma in when its time. Realtors Welcome Prequalified and Cash discount Available
2019 Updates ONE OF A KIND 2015 GREEN ADDITION Private, Scenic, Unique, Customizable and Adaptive are just a few words to describe this perfectly located property in the Arlington Central school district. Yet still commutable to NYC by Rail or Auto. Only 2 miles from the Taconic Pkwy and the Dutchess border and low taxes. A 3 bedroom 3 bath (potential 4 or more bedroom even a multi family) with custom workshop on 1.7 acres. 4220 total sq./ft. 2634 finished. New 2015 detached addition is done up to the Max. Built like a BSH. No skimping here 32x28x12 3 Zone Radiant floor heated garage below, Finished Office/Music Room, Recreation area and full bath above. Solar ready, Double thermal insulated perimeters, 200amp service waiting for you to start generating an income from home or just store your Car Collection.
Main house has wide open floor plan and updated commercial SS kitchen, Finished basement and additional 2 car garage. An easy deck extension attaches both structures if desired. Play golf, Ride the quads or add a pool. It's all "Doable" here.
A home that grows with you. Only the second owner it has always been lived in and loved. This incomparable set up is only limited by your imagination just what you need in this quickly changing world. Don't move every few years grow roots in a real home. You can have it all here for a life time.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 4,220
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 19
- New Shop 12' Ceiling: 28 x 32
- Garage 1: 23 x 21
- Addition Theater Rm: 14 x 13
- Addition Man Cav: 32 x 28
- Main Living Room: 18 x 14
- Main Dining Room: 13 x 12
- Deck 1: 17 x 15
- Deck 2: 15 x 14
- New Attic Storage: 32 x 15
- Addition Great Rm: 18 x 18
- Main Finished Bsmt: 22 x 17
- Main House Kitchen: 12 x 12
- New Addition Kitchen: 13 x 14
- Security System
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1980
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.70 Acres
Parking: 5 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed