Mon. - Fri., 7am - 7pm (Central)
We are selling our beloved Columbia City bungalow. We have truly loved this house and our neighborhood so much and know that you will too! Come check it out! More info on the house: Forced Air / Gas and electric- gas meter sized for future expansion / Alley access / Large detached shed/workshop- ~150 square feet / Carport in alley / Attic storage / More Perks of the home! New within the last 1 to 5 years: - Updated electrical wiring and panel / - Refrigerator / - Range / - Dishwasher / - Tankless water heater / - Toilet / - Raised garden beds in front yard / New within the last 5 to 8 years: - Heating system / - Windows in whole house / - Hardscaping in back yard / Perks Continued: Large bedrooms / Hardwoods in most of house, slate tiles in kitchen and bathroom, cork in third bedroom / Perks of the location! GREAT neighborhood and GREAT, quiet street to live on / Close to light rail ( mile) / Close to bus lines / Close to the BOOMING Columbia City downtown corridor (brand new PCC, fabulous restaurants, bars, music venues, the best farmers market in the city, a movie theater and shopping) / Walking distance to Seward Park- the largest old growth forest in King County with a 3 mile paved loop, interior trails, playground, sandy and pebbly beaches, great view of Rainier) / Walking distance to great neighborhood coffee shops, bars and fabulous restaurants. * The pictures posted here are a few years old and don't reflect all of the updates!
Square Feet: 1,000
Built in: 1952
Structure Type: House
Neighborhood Quick Facts
Commute via Transit:
- Grocery Stores
- Bars & Nightlife
- Sports & Recreation
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed