|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Set on over an acre of meticulously landscaped property with mature trees, fruit producing trees, equipped with heated swimming pool, over 1000 square feet of maintenance free deck space, full-size bocce court, playground area, garden area, along with a circular driveway. This property has it all! Built in one of the most desirable neighborhoods, this home sits on a quiet street close to all local ballfields and parks, surrounded by other newly built custom homes. This masterpiece stands alone in this beautiful community. Thats just the exterior.
The interior is meticulously put together with custom features as a well-known reputable builder built this house for his family. There are too many amenities to name all.
As you walk in from the covered porch youre greeted by a Napoleon Waterfall Wall piece. The first floor has an open floor plan with a gourmet kitchen equipped with Ultra High end appliances. With custom wood, tile and laminate flooring, only hard floor see faces cover the entire first floor. First floor has a spacious living room with fireplace, dining room, as well as a home office, additional play room, walk in pantry, walk in laundry room and full bath with a custom tiled shower. There are decks and balconies off of almost every room. The rear deck offers plenty of space to dine under the covered ceiling area, as well as a grilling and seating area.
A rear staircase from the first floor leads to the loft entrance which has a full gym, additional bedroom, and additional craft/storage room.
The second floor has three additional bedrooms with a hall bath. The master suite is breathtaking. Equipped with a spacious bedroom that has its own sitting room with wet bar area. The master bath is truly one of a kind. It offers a massive shower with full bench, three shower heads including a rain head placed in front of a large upper window for natural lights. A spacious vanity with two sinks and makeup counter with a private commode room. Two walk in closets for his and her wardrobe. It truly is amazing.
Multiple decks and balconies off of the second floor as well over looking this amazing property.
The Full size basement has high ceilings and is insulated and ready to be fully finished.
The mechanicals and amenities for this home or too many to list, but they include five zones of heating and cooling including baseboard heat, a tankless hot water heater, heated floors, plumbing manifold system, high efficiency units for all. The electrical plan has recessed lights everywhere, multiple panels, as well as fixtures that will remain, with speaker and surroundsound in and out of the house. Outdoors have gas lines for bbq and firepit, as well as sprinkler system on a separate well.
Contact for more info on all the amazing features this home has to offer.
- Square Feet: 4,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Security System
- Built in: 2009
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed