|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS 3 bedroom, 2 bath home sits on a premier cul-de-sac lot in the highly desired Cotton Terrace subdivision in Deatsville. The bright and airy kitchen features beautiful Maple stained cabinetry, ceramic tile flooring, huge pantry, and a cute and sunny breakfast nook. Big great room with a super cozy fireplace really sets the mood on those chilly Winter nights. The master bedroom is HUGE And features an attached master bath with garden tub & separate shower, his and hers sinks, separate room with a toilet for privacy ;) & the master walk in closet off of the master bath fits soooo hundreds of outfits, purses, shoes.... just perfect!!!!
Modern & upgraded interior features include bronze light fixtures, craftsman style doors, designer tile patterns, upgraded cabinetry, modern paint scheme and sooo much more!
The spacious 2 car garage has full size windows for natural lighting also has a second exterior door for backyard access and holds the underground sprinkler system equipment. The ginormous backyard is just perfect for fun in the sun for your pups or kiddos, roasting marshmallows in the fire pit, sipping something delicious & reading a good book in your hammock! Also features a large lanai thats perfect for grilling out, entertaining friends & family, or catching your favorite Sunday football game! (Yes the lanai is cable ready/cable/electric hookups) with French doors leading back into the great room, has a full privacy fence & beautiful landscaping... a peach tree, and beautiful roses lining the home.
Super modern design and in almost brand new condition and super clean.... definitely has been well maintained !! Beautiful country feel and located just far enough away from the the crime/school system in Montgomery, yet close enough to be able to commute to the office in under 20-25min.... (less than 60 min to Birmingham or Auburn.
Super safe, quiet, neighborhood. This house is at the end of a cul -de-sac with an open lot to the left, & the best neighbors in the world to the right. Just a perfect community & development overall.
No homeowners association!!!
Elmore County School district.
Only about 20 min from Maxwell AFB/ Montgomery, less than an hour to Birmingham.
Text me or email with questions/to schedule a time to come see this place! It will not be on the market long!
Available to move in 6/1/2019 or
Possibly sooner! Call me to set something up!
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,525
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2010
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.43 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed