|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This property sits on almost 3/4 of an acre and has 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and 2 living areas. A wood burning fireplace which is also connected to propane to get you going quicker. A circle driveway in the front for easy in and out access. Alley access for the back. Mature trees in the front and back yard which provide lots of shade. Covered front porch which follows the length of the house. The back yard has a big storage room, a cinder block privacy fence, a concrete covered patio and lots of space for the kids to roam or host a get together. You can take your party to the pool with a spacious wood deck and big above ground pool. Or move your gathering inside the house where you have plenty of space for entertaining in the spacious open floor plan or play a game of pool and have a drink at the bar in the Man Cave converted garage.
The house is move in ready but there are a few projects that need to be completed. A lot has been done already. As it sits it could quickly and easily be finished so you can sit back and relax in your new home or dive in and start a complete remodel. Lots of potential. The roof, water heater, garage doors, tin on the back porch, and front awning are all new as of the summer of 2018. Most of the windows were updated in 2017. The second bathroom is under construction and will need to be finished. There is lots of space to roam inside and out. Country living feel outside the city limits but close enough to town to zip to the store. HEB, Walmart, Albertson's, restaurants, shopping and schools are within 2 miles. Could be converted to a commercial property or office space is wanted. Must see.
My family loves this house because of the open space it provides. We love to have everyone get together and host the holidays, weekend barbecues or parties. Here its very much possible. The front atrium is my favorite place because i could decorate for every season or holiday and have my own little window display. We love this house and we know you will too.
SOLD AS IS!!!!
PROPERTY IS OWNER OCCUPIED AND SHOWINGS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!!!!
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,200
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1955
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.66 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed