|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This 1491 Sq ft tri-level house is located on a dead-end street, well suited for any buyer looking for a Vaastu / Feng Shui aligned home. It comes with a massive living space of 1491 Sq ft.
This sunshine filled house has a great open floor plan with Living Room leading to a great Dining space. Both have premium Hardwood flooring, easy to clean and maintain.
The Kitchen has Level 4 Corian Countertop which can take any the beating of any top chef. Upgraded 42" cabinets plus a pantry closet provides ample space for storage. Top graded stainless steel appliances ALL in working condition along with ceramic tiling make up this great cooking area.
Stairs in the house have upgraded Berber Carpet to take the beating of traffic. The second bedroom has a great closet and a common bathroom which also is upgraded with Corian Countertop and soaking tub with ceramic tiling.
The master bedroom suite comes with a great walk-in closet, with ample space for your wardrobe. The master bathroom has upgraded stall shower and nice Jacuzzi branded soaking tub. Double sink with Corian Countertops along with ceramic tiling make up this great room.
The lower level has 2 Car Garage with over 400 sq ft space to hold couple of even the biggest trucks. It also has 2 more personal parking spots on the driveway.
A practical laundry room with HVAC, Upgraded Washer and Dryer and recently replaced Water Heater offers a perfect compliment to this wonderful home. House has Recess Lights in the Living, Dining and Kitchen areas. It also has a nice patio with access from the Living Room. East Facing home is perfect to put your patio furniture and watch your kids play from the balcony or show your grilling skills.
- HW Flooring
- Recess Lighting
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Corian Counters in Kitchen and bath
- Stall Shower
- Jacuzzi Branded Soaking Tub
- Brick Front
- East Facing Premium Lot
Bonus: New Water Heater and New Kitchen Tiles for buyers. Professionally cleaned, carpets steam washed and primed to sell. Will NOT last.. Hurry!
- Square Feet: 1,491
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2004
- Structure Type: Townhome
- Lot Size: 4.40 Acres
- Attached Garage
Neighborhood Quick Facts
Median Sale Pricen/a
Commute via Transit:36.31%
Family Friendly Scoren/a
Fun & Hip Scoren/a
- Grocery Stores
- Bars & Nightlife
- Sports & Recreation
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed