|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Things youll love about your new home:
Watching sunsets and views of Paris Mountain from your spacious deck
Playing football and having picnics on your sprawling lawn
Stargazing in the quiet, peaceful night
Enjoying family gatherings around the dinner table with space for guests too
The 1st floor has all the desired upgrades including hardwood floors throughout the living space. It features an owners suite as well as an additional bedroom and full bath. The laundry room is close by for convenience. The formal dining room has a coffered ceiling and chair railing. The kitchen has custom cabinetry, tile backsplash and a breakfast area and bar for additional seating. The two-story living space features a gas fireplace and opens to the deck.
Two additional bedrooms are upstairs in addition to the 3rd full bath. The bonus room makes a great family room, office, or spare bedroom. The accessible attic space makes for plenty of storage.
While tucked away in a quiet neighborhood, getting to local restaurants and attractions is a breeze. This home is one of five that will share a private drive that has not been paved.
Less than 5 min drive:
Paris Elementary School 4 min drive
Sevier Middle School 4 min drive
Paris Mountain 5 min drive
Less than 10 min drive:
Gas Station 6 min drive
Hampton Park Christian School 6 min drive
Wade Hampton High School 7 min drive
BI-LO Grocery Store 7 min drive
Bob Jones University 10 min drive
Less than 20 min drive:
Furman University 13 min drive
Peace Center 15 min drive
Haywood Mall 17 min drive
Costco 20 min drive
- Square Feet: 2,380
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2009
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.04 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed