|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Location Location, it's all about that. There won't be anymore properties this size in the area once these are gone. Some people don't want to sell but Im selling to go off sailing. Im sure I will miss it sometimes but can't do both. So its up for sale and someone will get a great property that can be used for many things.
Lakewood Ranch area close to everything and great schools if you have kids. Great for horses too.
Its the place for maybe a business with all the people that drive by for free advertising. I use to sell produce to people that drive by.
Get free advertising and today advertising cost alot. That is why location of this property is so important.
Premier Sports Campus is just down the street for your kids to enjoy.There is always something going on there, concerts, sports etc.
One owner home. I had it built. Taking offers......
I will pay 4% commission if someone brings me a buyer. I want this sold.
Close to everything stores, food, shopping etc. Location Location it has.........................
Under ground power was run to the home which is a nice feature to have. Many in the area don't have that.
Many things could be done with this property with all the building going on in this LakeWood Ranch area.
Its the the hot building area of Manatee county. Get in before these are all gone and there won't be anymore
like these in the future.
Maybe RV Boat storage could be placed on property since there are so many people building new home that have no place to store their boats and RV stuff.
Others have just sold in July for over 1 million and Im at a lower price for this location. Its time to buy
before its gone forever. No more properties will be like this in the area again.
This is one of the few left and at a lower price then the others. Many things possible with the property located in
a real hot spot of building right now and for the future.
Enjoy the outdoors 5 acres plus and still be in town close to everything.
Don't pay storage fees for all your toys,boats,RV,trailers,vehicles etc save thousands of dollars.
Great Location for business too and advertise from the property as traffic drives by. Thats free advertising, can't beat that.
I use to do that when I was selling vegetables. It has a 175ft well for water for garden and yard. Also has county water. I use the well for all my garden needs.
Its a wonderful world if you have room to breathe and you neighbors home is not right next to you. People have become placed in sardine can subdivisions and suppose to like it. Its not like that on this property.
Many people in the area don't want to sell and will be here for years. Im moving on to other sailing adventures so I have decided to let the property go.
This fast growing Lakewood Ranch area is one of the hottest markets in the County. Fenced for your horses or other animals or maybe do some boarding horses for a business. Looks like a Market for that.
Lots of room for your dreams to come true in your life. You only live once so make the best of it.......
Your chance to have acres of land with your home close in town and still like living in the country. Park all your toys and not have to pay storage like many people in Lakewood Ranch do because they don't have the room.
Nice place for a Organic farm too..................... or maybe a Home Healthcare Home too.
One of the few for sale and at a lower price and at at better location away from the subdivisions so less noise and traffic.
Its a nice size, not to big and not to small. You get to much land and your taxes just increase.
Large screened patio in back you can walk to through glass sliding door from living room. Plenty of room for cooking on a grill.
- Square Feet: 1,950
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1979
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 5.22 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed