|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This 1 Acre lot is directly on the 5th and 6th Faraway. You can enjoy mountain views while sitting on your deck sipping coffee. This is a quiet golf course community that will take you away from all the city noise.
Seller Financing available!!
Call me today at (623) 471-4283
There is a HOA with a gorgeous club house to hang out at and also a swimming pool, tennis courts and much more!
Lots in the area are selling for well over 100K and we are letting it go for only $89K! Act now before this one is gone!
The house across the street is selling for $1.75M so your property value will definitely be going up.
If you are ready to live in your dream house give me a call at (623) 471-4283
The Rim Golf Club Community has been accredited in may top golfing magazines:
- Golfweek Magazine has ranked The Rim one of the top 3 residential golf courses in America.
- Ranked #19 in the Top 100 Modern Golf Courses post 1960.
- Golf Digest Magazine Rated among the top 12 golf courses in Arizona.
- Golf and Travel Magazine Included among Top 40 Residential Real Estate Communities in the US.
- Golf West - A Photographic Journey of the Western World - top 30 golf courses.
You can check out the Rim Golf Course at this web address by pasting in the web browser: https://rimgolfhoa.com/
Build your dream house on this lot today!
Call me! (623) 471-4283
You can email me too by clicking on the reply to button.
Address: 501 S Rim Club Dr Payson, AZ, 85541
- Square Feet: 47,480
- Built in: 2000
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed