|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This home was built in 2003. Brand new indoor and outdoor A/C unit installed January 2019. It boasts an exceptionally large lot, beautifully landscaped and great for entertaining! The back porch and patio with outdoor kitchen are directly accessible from the kitchen/living area, and from the Master Bedroom via French doors.
Move-in ready with fresh paint throughout!
The house is not in a flood zone and did not flood during the 2016 flood event.
Features of the home include:
10-foot ceilings throughout
Custom Wood blinds and shades on all windows and exterior doors
16-foot cathedral ceiling in the combined kitchen and dining room
Scored, stained concrete floors throughout
3 bedrooms/2 baths with an office.
Kitchen/Dining: includes dishwasher, electric oven/range, Stainless Microwave and French door refrigerator, Gorgeous alder wood cabinets and built in pantry, Granite Tile Countertops, tumbled Marble Backsplash, storage and dining island, 8-feet of windows looking into the back yard, Wood-panel wainscot at dining area.
Living Room: Wood-burning fireplace with beautiful wood mantle and built-ins, wide-plank antique long-leaf pine floors, arched opening and columns separating the foyer area. This area also has tons of glass looking into both the front and back yards with French doors leading on to the back porch
Office: adjacent to the kitchen and foyer, the office and closet utilize shelving and peg-board for unbelievable storage and organizational capacity. A large picture window faces the front yard.
Laundry Room: accessible from garage and kitchen, with built-in shelves above washer and dryer, and alder wood built-in desk with granite tile top, built in upper cabinets and broom closet/storage cabinet.
2 bedrooms: good-sized rooms with alcoves for a desk or dresser and a closet with built in shelving.
Hall bath: separated vanity area from Tub/Shower and Toilet, allowing multiple people to get ready at one time. Transom window for natural light.
Master Suite: Glass French doors leading on to back porch, Master Bathroom with arched opening to large Jacuzzi tub with chandelier above, separate shower and sit-down vanity area, walk-in closet with built-in shelving.
Porches: Adjoining back porch and Patio, with outside access to garage, gorgeous patio with stained wood columns, beams and ceiling. Outdoor kitchen including 8-foot slate countertop on brick base with built in gas -grill to remain. Electrical and cable outlets on porch for tv, fountain, etc. Lighting and ceiling fans on both porches.
Back yard: a great size yard with 10x12 custom shed with lots of shelving and workbench, elevated playhouse, 6 and 8 foot wood fencing around the entire yard with paved side walk and gate to access front yard and paved driveway.
Garage: 2 car garage with alcove for outdoor freezer and shelving. Louvered wall and gate to access rear patio.
- Square Feet: 1,630
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2003
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.28 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed