|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Approximately 4,550 (plus) square feet home with partial views of city and strip; large entry, 20-inch floor tile; curved staircase; formal living room with gas fireplace; formal dining room has crown molding; newer carpet throughout; all new interior paint; large kitchen with breakfast nook with 20-inch floor tile, large walk-in pantry, granite countertops, new appliances plus sink with faucet; two-inch wood blinds throughout home plus curtains; large family room with home theater, Sharp DLP projector with 58 X 104 (119 diagonal) power drop down screen; two dens one downstairs and one upstairs with crown moldings and French doors (could be used as additional bedrooms -- total of seven bedrooms); large master suite with his and hers large walk-in closets, separate shower and tub, his and hers sinks, French doors to deck with partial views of city and strip, spiral staircase leading down to pool area; nice large loft area; four other bedrooms; billiards room with new pool table included, French doors going out to deck with partial views of city and strip, spiral stairs leading down to pool area; four and one-half bathrooms; large laundry room with sink, laundry drop, many cabinets; three-car garage with insulated doors with automatic door openers; large front gated courtyard with tiled front entry; beautifully landscaped with new artificial grass; covered patio plus one raised round deck by pool; cool decking on all areas; pool has fiberoptic lights, a waterfall, and an in-floor cleaning system with new pool pump; separate pond and waterfalls; extensive decorative wrought iron around pool, deck, and balcony areas; all patio furniture included plus stainless steel barbecue; outdoor speakers; alarm system; large gated RV area; all block walls with stucco; breath-taking gated entry to development; dues are only $70 per month; fifteen minutes from Las Vegas Strip; complete security system and Rolladen rolling shutters for added security and home energy savings, with wrought iron security gates; two high energy saving air conditioners; several outdoor storage sheds. All furniture is available for purchase by buyer of home; furniture includes expensive antiques, foosball table, and pinball machine. We are looking for a single-level home with approximately 3,000 square feet in this same area. We will consider a part-trade for a single-level home if you are interested in upgrading to a larger home. Potential buyers mustshow proof of being pre-approved for full amount of purchase price of residence prior to viewing home. Realtors are welcome to inquire for potential buyers; however, buyer will be responsible for paying any commissions to realtors
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 4,550
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4.5
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.33 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed