|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Buildable Lot. APN # 0055-031-110, cross Street is Baxter. Surrounded by a mix of housing types, so Zoning is "Mixed Housing". A great location for your Dream Home with an auxiliary dwelling unit, or up to five units of rentals or condos, all with a Dream View. Sloping Lot for unobstructed Views of Vallejo and Waterfront, Yacht Harbor, Napa River, Mare Island, San Pablo Bay, and Mt Tam and territorial mountains, in the distance. Walkable to Vallejo/SF Ferry and a major Bay Area Transportation Hub. South and West orientation for solar. As an Infill Lot, I can discuss with you of the development intricacies; but selling, AS-IS, no Guarantees. Buyer to check with City of Vallejo for details. Surveyed. Utilities available.
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 7,500 Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed