|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Motivated seller....Great investment opportunity. NOT for RENT or LEASE
Recently reduced. Owner may consider carrying back a 2nd for 1 year interest only.
Building is currently vacant and the owner has drastically reduced the price.
Buyer/Investor of this building could potentially see a lease payment of between $13 to $16 Square foot per year/triple net!
Beautifully remodeled 1565 Sq Foot commercial building on .18 acres with highway frontage. One of the first commercial buildings north of the Highway 35 and 93 turnoff. Lake views grace this Highway Commercial property and there is access to the "Rails to Trails bike path directly behind the building. MDOT approved approach with over 200 feet of highway frontage. Polson golf course is directly across the street and business friendly downtown Polson is minutes away. Occupancy for 49 with a "B" occupancy rating. New 30 year roof, new energy efficient windows, new paint inside and out with new CoreTen AZP wainscoting. R30 insulation in the ceiling. New executive suite or multi cubicle office area which has six dedicated workstations with Cat5e wire. The building also has security cameras installed in strategic access points on the building. New security lighting around the entire building. In-floor heat throughout in addition to a new Mitsubishi mini split heat pump and air conditioning. New carpet. New infrastructure for multi-use business, which includes plumbing system inside the walls for future sinks (Hair Salon or Massage parlor) Multi-use room which includes granite countertop with sink, hot water tank and venting, plumbing and electric for a stackable washer and dryer . There is an ADA compliant restroom, employee coffee bar area and mechanical room for telephone and heat system. Approximate 300 sq foot garage or storage area is attached with access from within the building. ADA compliant entrance with private entrance to back suite.
This property also comes with a Montana Department of Transportation (MDOT) 20 year lease for landscape and parking for the reasonable rate of $150 Per year.
- Square Feet: 1,600
- Bathrooms: 0.5
Additional Rooms: 2
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2017
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 0.21 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed