|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Welcome home to this beautiful and well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 and a half bath home just steps from the Atlantic Ocean. This single level traditional ranch home features a large front porch and is constructed of all Charleston Brick! The 26 x 18 family room features cypress wood walls, large antique built-in shelves and a wall to wall brick fireplace (the fireplace mantle and wood beams are from a ship wreck off the Charleston coast). The kitchen is a cooks delight and features a large pantry and breakfast bar that opens to the family room, which is perfect for entertaining guests! The large sliding glass doors in the family room lead you out to the covered car port that can accommodate two vehicles, the carport also features two large storage rooms. The private fenced back yard features a large in ground pool and the surrounding palm trees make you feel like you're in a tropical paradise! The mature landscaping features Crape Myrtles, Magnolias, Cherry Blossom trees, Camilla trees, Wisteria, Red Tip bushes and a pear and trees that are abound with fruit! The beautiful red roof was recently redone and ridge vents were installed around the house. The HVAC was replaced in 2014 and features all new ducting, upgraded fuse box and new thermostat. All of the exterior wood on the home was repainted and resealed in 2014 and the interior was also painted the same year. The home also features an attached storage room with double doors that were replaced in 2014. New pipes were installed for the bathrooms in 2008 and the kitchen was re-plumbed with a larger drain pipe in 2016. The large laundry room has extra storage cabinets and leads to a half bath for guests! The walk up attic affords extra storage space and features a cedar closet for clothes storage. Other features of the home include a formal living room, a formal dining room, ceiling fans in every room, storm doors/windows, all plaster walls and 2 Austrian crystal fixtures. This home is not within a home owners association but is in the city limits of Myrtle Beach which affords several perks to home owners including super low property tax rates! This homes central location offers ease of access to all area attractions and is close to area stores, restaurants and schools! Do not pass up your chance to own this grand home in the heart of Myrtle Beach. Showings by appointment only!! Email Amanda Lee or phone Janet Benton and leave a message WITH YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.
NO SOLICITATION FOR REALTOR SERVICES.
- Square Feet: 2,501
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1974
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.26 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed