|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Features and Upgrades
Overall Unit: Brick front and vinyl siding, Brick paver driveway & sidewalk lead to this upscale Carriage Style home on a Premium lot. Open floor plan with extensive trim & millwork upgrades, security system, upgraded light fixtures, dimmers & timers, solid core interior doors, hardwood floors in all living spaces with the exception of the 2 spare bedrooms, Bathrooms are all tile floors. Custom blinds throughout, all lower casement windows tilt in for easy cleaning, holiday lights electric package, with exterior and interior electric upgrades which includes a 100-amp subpanel in the basement with all 20-amp outlets in the workshop, additional recessed lighting throughout, upgraded heavy duty ultra-silent exhaust fans, Central Vacuum with retractable hoses, Water softener with large carbon sediment filter and Reverse Osmosis filtration for the sink and refrigerator, water pressure booster pump, 3 zone HVAC with 3 programmable thermostats and the capability to make the basement a 4th zone, and extensive owner-planted landscape beds and trees.
Entrance: Vaulted 2 story entrance with custom trim which includes Crown molding and Wainscot, central vacuum port that retracts 60 feet of vacuum hose, large Coat and Pantry closets both having their own lights and an open floor plan.
Dining Room: Hardwood flooring, upgraded lighting, custom trim which includes Crown molding, Wainscot and a trimmed tray ceiling.
Kitchen: Custom kitchen with Breakfast nook, Granite countertops, Custom free-standing Island, 1 year old Stainless Steel refrigerator and upgraded built in Stainless Steel appliances with a five burner cooktop, upgraded custom white antique-glazed cabinets with 2 pantry cabinets, soft close drawers and pull out shelves. Over and under cabinet lighting, 11 recessed lights in kitchen ceiling, plus 4 pendant lights over countertop, custom backsplash and hardwood flooring.
Family Room: floor-to-ceiling stone Fireplace (Gas) with raised Hearth, wood Mantel and spotlights, wood blinds on all lower windows, 6 recessed ceiling lights, built-in surround sound speakers, Casa Blanca ceiling fan, Crown Molding, hardwood flooring, floor electric outlet and custom floor-to-ceiling drapes (negotiable).
Office/Parlor: Double French Door entry with glass Transom, hardwood flooring, Crown molding and recessed ceiling lights, built-in speakers that can be isolated from the rest of the surround sound system and custom blinds.
Second Floor: Open staircase to second floor with Wainscot and Crown Molding. Second floor hallway has hardwood flooring and Crown Molding. The Hallway has a small alcove loft with lighting and ethernet port and a central vacuum wall port that retracts 50 feet of vacuum hose. All of the upstairs windows have custom blinds.
Master Suite: Very large Master Bedroom with custom his and hers closets, tray ceiling, recessed lights in center of room and over Master bed, Casa Blanca ceiling fan, linen closet and Master Suite has its own HVAC zone. Master bath has a private water closet, Jacuzzi jetted tub, large tiled walk in shower with a bench and a glass door and a granite top double sink custom vanity with a lower makeup seating area.
Laundry Room: Enlarged laundry room with a tile floor, central vacuum port for spot vacuuming, utility sink with cabinet, wall cabinets with a clothes rod and the ability to support either a gas or 220-volt electric dryer.
Guest Bathroom: Large double sink vanity, tile floor, tub/shower with tub to ceiling tile and a linen closet.
Guest Bedrooms: Upgraded durable Karastan wool carpets, ceiling fans with lights (both on dimmers), custom blinds and large closets.
Basement: 2/3 of the basement is unfinished but totally painted (walls and floors) plus 3 storage closets, 100-amp subpanel, pre-plumbed for full bath and ready to finish with available 4th HVAC zone. Furnace has a whole house humidifier, 50-gallon gas hot water heater that is 3 years old, water pressure booster pump, sump-pump for utility sink, water softener with large Charcoal sediment filter, Reverse Osmosis filtration system with a 4 gallon water storage tank that feeds kitchen sink and refrigerator, Double French doors walkout to the back yard.
Basement Workshop: workshop is 1/3 of the basement with its own circuits and 20-amp service to all wall receptacles, a 20-amp 220-volt outlet for heavier woodworking equipment, utility sink, 6 LED shop lights on separate switches and isolated from the remainder of the basement with 2 sets of doors.
Back of Home: Prime Location! The oversized private Trex composite deck overlooks a protected open space behind the unit, privacy wall from unit next door, PVC railing and PVC gate at the stairs to the lawn, motion detector flood lights and outdoor speakers that can be isolated from the rest of the surround sound system.
2-Car Garage: all walls are insulated, finished and painted, insulated garage door, painted floor and central vacuum port for vacuuming vehicles.
- Square Feet: 3,320
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2008
- Structure Type: Townhome
- Lot Size: 0.05 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed