|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
There are travertine tile floors and baseboards throughout downstairs living areas and all bathrooms and laundry room. Downstairs bedroom, stairway and the 2nd floor living area and 3rd floor master retreat are all carpet. The master bedroom has a tray ceiling and sliding patio door with balcony. All bedrooms have ceiling fans with lights. The laundry room is upstairs and has a large utility sink in a lower cabinet and upper cabinets run the length of the laundry room. The spacious 2nd floor loft is perfect for a kids lounge or pool table. The great room is wired for surround sound with back speakers in place. The 2nd floor loft and 3rd floor retreat are also wired for surround sound. The great room and master retreat both have a cozy gas fireplace to keep you warm on cold Vegas nights.
The backyard and huge side yard (78 x 22ft) were landscaped in 2016 with stamped concrete and 20 Australian Bottle trees and several blooming shrubs with drip irrigation. There is a raised organic garden (with separate watering cycle) and artificial grass in the side yard. The front yard landscaped was also updated in 2016 with beautiful blooming desert plants. The front, side and back yard all have landscape LED lights including up-lights on the trees. There is a black iron gate shared with (our awesome) neighbor to hide the trash cans.
Other upgrades include whole house water softer, new Bradford White 75 gal hot water heater (2018), Reverse Osmosis filtration system and InstaHot at kitchen sink, Delta Touch kitchen faucet, In-cabinet trash & recycling cans, under cabinet lights in kitchen and butlers pantry, new Panasonic Prestige Cyclonic microwave (2018), new Bosch dishwasher with 3rd rack (2018). There is a whole house vacuum system and intercom system. Solar screens on all windows facing west to help keep the house cooler. The spiral staircase has automated LED lighting. There are 6 large windows by the staircase that have remote controlled black out roller shades for privacy. The home has a Honeywell Tuxedo alarm and home automation system. It automates several light switches and outlets throughout the house including front coach lights and landscape lights. Smart phone app enabled. Through the app you can turn on/off lights, lock/unlock electronic front door lock, open/close garage door, adjust thermostats and arm/disarm the alarm. This system is paid for and is on a no-contract monitoring plan. Home automation does not require a plan to function. The garage is 3 car tandem and has a Lift-master Professional Formula 1 door opener. The garage has finished floors, painted walls and overhead storage.
This house currently has an extended warranty to be transferred to new owners.
**Selling Price does NOT include fridge in kitchen, washer/dryer, any fabric curtains or the entertainment center in great room (it is not a built-in unit). Also, the pink ceiling fan in 2nd bedroom will replaced with a fan similar to bedroom 3 and dining room chandelier will be replaced to other dining light prior to closing.
Please contact owners with any questions or to schedule a viewing. Must show loan pre-approval for listing amount to view property. We welcome both private buyers and agent-represented buyers. Buyer agent fee negotiable.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 4,138
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4.5
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2005
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 6,969 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed