|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The two-story house has a full basement that has been partially finished to provide separate rooms, a pantry, and heating. The 24'x24' oversized attached garage is perfect for hobbyists or extra storage. This property also features a newly refurbished and painted 8'x12' shed with custom build storage shelves, cabinet, and tool hooks/racks.
Inside you will find a large living room/family room that is 16'x26.5' with propane gas fireplace. The large eat-in kitchen (13'x20') has plenty of storage space along with a counter-height breakfast bar and is great for entertaining or simply allowing space for a family to hustle about their morning routines. The breakfast area features a large bay window through which you can view the seasonal birds and wildlife. The Dining room is also large to accommodate family gatherings for the holidays or other occasions(13'x14.5') and features chair rail throughout. Between the kitchen and garage are a half-bath for easy access away from the main rooms and a laundry area that will fit full size washer and dryer units with shelving above.
Moving up the 42" wide oversized stairs (great for moving furniture and passing others), you will find four bedrooms. The 14.5'x17' Master bedroom has a huge 7.5'x9' walk-in closet. The master bath (9'x10') boasts dual his and hers sinks, shower, and separate soaking/garden tub. The second and third bedrooms were built to be identical in size and layout at 13'x13.5'. The fourth bedroom is 8'x9' and can be used as a bedroom or used as a study, sewing room, or office depending on your needs. The second full bath is separate from the bedrooms but conveniently located in the upstairs hallway and feature dual sinks, a tub/shower combo with frosted glass sliding door, and large linen closet.
Back downstairs, you have a foyer with coat closet and then the door to the basement. Originally an unfinished basement, the one and only owner that had the house built in 2000, has added walls, carpeted and finished the stairs, added doors and a pantry to create more living space, sealed the concrete floor and external walls, and added heating through the HVAC system. These spaces are great for a workshop, crafting room, recreation room, or spare family room. The basement opens to a concrete patio with lattice wall beneath the back porch. Several planting beds are available in the back yard and outside of the latticed section on the side of the house for growing your favorite vegetables, fruits, or flowers.
The front fenced-in yard is perfect for ensuring a safe play area for small children and/or pets and more planting beds are found in the front of the house, down the side of the paved driveway, and one surrounding a tree in the front yard.
For additional space, there is a jump-up attic accessible from the second floor and another separate space accessible within the garage by pull-down ladder.
This is an all-electric home, except for the propane gas fireplace, and uses well water (well depth at 185 deep) tapping into an underground river. The house has a 500-gallon septic tank.
As previously mentioned, this house was custom built in 2000 and has had one owner since being built. That owner takes pride in all that he owns and has made numerous improvements to this house over the years - including wiring and finishing the garage, adding concrete walkways, adding the custom-built shed, partially finishing the basement, fencing in the front yard, carpeting the stairs, adding oak trim/shelving unit between the eat in kitchen and living room, paving the drive, adding new linoleum flooring throughout (2018), new microwave (2019) and much more as well as maintaining the property.
There are extras that stay with the house including additional linoleum, additional laminate flooring board, paint for several of the rooms, and refrigerator. All appliance books included.
*Realtors/Real Estate Agents please note that this is a for sale by owner property and we do not wish to be represented as a seller. We ask that you only reach out if you have perspective buyers. We do offer the 3% finders fee for buyers agents.
*Prospective buyers - if you do not receive an answer via phone in a timely manner, please use email contact information as this is monitored by daughter as well as owner.
- Square Feet: 2,464
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2000
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 3.82 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed