|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
OPEN HOUSE ON 6/29 FROM 1PM - 4PM
Contact Steve at (813) 205-2122.
***Experience the photos, aerial videos, and 3D walk-through by visiting the VIRTUAL TOUR here: http://tours.febreframeworks.com/5250mileyrd
View on Zillow: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5250-Miley-Rd-Plant-City-FL-33565/45010717_zpid/
Imagine living in this beautiful, unrestricted homestead with over 1.5 secluded acres! Fish all year around in your very own spring-fed pond! Pick fruit all year long from 50 irrigated fruit trees! Grow vegetables in 7 irrigated raised-bed garden beds! Pick bananas from 100 banana plants! Enjoy the privacy of having no neighbors on 3 sides, with the property surrounded by wetlands and cow pastures!
With all that this house has to offer, it is truly one-of-a-kind! The house has been nearly completely renovated, with all new kitchen (new granite and flooring, and stainless steel appliances less than 3 years old, and LOTS of storage with two pantries), remodeled bathrooms, newer carpeting, new wood-look ceramic and porcelain tile, and fresh paint inside and out. The house offers 3 bedrooms and three bathrooms on one side of the garage, and an in-law suite on the other side, complete with bedroom and kitchen/living/dining combo. Use the in-law suite as extra rental income if you like, or send the teenager over to that side of the house to start experiencing what it is like to be a grown-up. The in-law suite also has it's own HVAC system, and both HVAC systems were replaced less than 3 years ago. There is tons of storage in this house, and the attic has wood flooring over nearly half the area.
The property sits at the end of a very long driveway, so sights and sounds from the road are minimized, and the property is fenced on all sides, with the exception of the part where the pond is located. There is also a 3000 square foot fenced-in area in front of the house to let your dogs run loose without escaping. The orchard contains a mixture of fruit trees: 3 avocado trees, 3 fig trees, 5 peach trees, 2 pear trees, 2 apple trees, 2 plum trees, 2 nectarines, 2 mulberry trees, and many others! Also, there are 24 citrus trees (oranges, grapefruits, tangerines, lemon, lime, etc.), 4 muscadine grape vines, blueberry bushes, mysore raspberry bushes, etc.
Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity!
- Square Feet: 2,537
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1988
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.57 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed