|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Spacious 1 acre lot ready to build on with house pad and pond in Belvedere East Subdivision. It is located between Youngsville & Abbeville. Subdivision is restricted, homes must meet 1800 sq. ft min. for 1 story or 2300 sq. ft. min for 2 story. Buildings are allowed for boats & RV's with approval from architect board. Utilities are Slemco, Magnolia Water & AT&T. Sewer system will be needed. It is in Vermillion Parish. School are, Dozer Elementary, Erath Middle & Erath High. Driving direction from Youngsville, go south on Hwy 339 (Verot School Rd) to T (Chemin Agreable) take right, approximately 3 miles turn Left on Hwy 82 (right before Woodlawn Bridge) property is about 2 miles on left. GPS address: 7731 La Hwy 82, Youngsville 70592
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 1 Acre
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)