|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
glass doors to three season Carolina room. Kitchen built-ins are stove/oven, convection microwave/fan, dishwasher, garbage disposal, refrigerator, and dual
stainless steel sinks that look out over water. All Bedrooms have walk-in closets, ceiling fans and their own bathrooms, Master Bedroom has double sinks with Marble countertops ,a large shower and a Jacuzzi brand jetted hot tub. The hall leading to BRs
has a Laundry area hidden by BI-fold Doors. A door from the Kitchen leads to a stairwell and down to a
600sf Walk-out Finished Basement. with a second gas fireplace, tile floors and more closets and storage. The double glass doors lead out to a patio (created by large deck) and into the backyard with a Dock a Boathouse and a ground level deck to enjoy. Back on the main floor the Dining room is lit by day with a skylight, windows that face the water and a Double glass door that goes to the Carolina Room. At night the Dining Room has a chandelier, wall sconces and directional can lights over the fireplace. The Carolina room (12' x 12') has a great view to the water and a door that leads to a 600 sf deck that overlooks the backyard, dock and boathouse. A workshop area in the garage completes the home. This home has been painted inside and out and offers many up-grades in lighting and fixtures. The house is currently VACANT and ready for you to MOVE IN. Come see for yourself. This home now includes a FREE 13 MONTH Home Warranty from Choice Home Warranty
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,607
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1983
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.48 Acres
Parking: 1.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed