|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Executive Home, in Hidden Harbor Community, 3,228 sq. ft. + garage with workshop, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (1,614 sq. ft. upstairs + 1,614 sq. ft. downstairs) Ground entrance at both levels. Finished Basement. Secluded, wooded home with Winter lake view, two houses from Lake front. 4 of the 5 Bedrooms have very large walk-in closets. New roof on both house & garage - Aug. 2017, New AC and furnace installed - January 2016
New wood floors 2016, New floor tile in Kitchen, bathrooms & laundry room - 2017, New carpet & paint downstairs in all rooms - May, 2018, 50 gallon gas water heater - new January 2016, 3 large, freshly painted, decks August 2018.
Separate large 2 car garage with area for tool storage and workshop Has attic area for additional storage with pull down stair access. Many Azaleas, Camellias and Rhododendrons, but no yard to mow, many Hummingbirds and a variety of wild birds at feeder year around. Easy access to all amenities:
Hidden Harbor Subdivision with well maintained Club House, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts and Playground.
Quiet, pet friendly neighborhood, great for walking with or without your pets. 3.5 miles to Walmart, Sam's & University of North Georgia. 2.4 miles to West Hall High school. 1.5 miles to boat ramp on Lake Sidney Lanier via Flat Creek Rd., 1.7 miles to Sunrise Cove Marina. 20 minutes to Mall of Georgia, shopping, restaurants, cinema, etc. 9.3 miles to North East Georgia Medical Center hospital - provides exceptional health care to our region.
- Square Feet: 3,228
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1989
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 44,605 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed