|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
New catalytic converter in wood burn stove in winter of 2019
2 x 6 wall framing providing exceptional strength and thermal and sound insulation.
Propane grill using house propane, never run out.
Under and above kitchen cabinet lights
High efficiency Navien Heater and domestic hot water
Hot water baseboard and radiant flooring in great room, quiet and comfortable.
Radiant tubing in great room is laid in 1 1/4 thick warm board. Yes, subfloor 1 1/4 thick.
Christmas electric package. Outlets at all front windows on timer
No sump pump gravity foundation drain
In back property is zip line, R.C. track and stand and many trails, including a trail along the perimeter of property.
Multiple out buildings, including chicken coop and firewood shed
Almost all lighting updated to LED
Sun Glass (Tinted) and tilt wash on all windows in great room.
Great Room wired with 5 speaker Surround.
Hardwired speakers throughout house, basement and garage. All from 1 Surround unit and individual speaker controller.
Bonus storage area above entire garage, access from loft area.
Great room crown molding contains led rope lights which light the top ceiling.
Homeowner owned propane tank. Propane company of your choice can fill it.
Underground electric service from street house, no ugly power lines.
Years of worry free service from house.
Front and back interior landing areas have power for decorating.
Exotic hand scraped teak hardwood floors in great room. VERY scratch resistant.
Well pump and valve replaced about a year ago
Propane line ran into garage for garage heater.
Circular driveway for easy front door access.
Easy access to Rt. 22 and 78 East and West
Full size finished basement, with large storage space.
Wide open floor plan, GREAT for entertaining, had many parties easily fits 80 to 100 people comfortably.
Kids Wooden Playhouse.
Some of many exceptional amenities with this custom built home will include: talk about open living plan this house has it with a great room containing a massive 13' kitchen island and plenty of room for the largest sectional couch sitting on hand-scraped teak hardwood floors. All while overlooking the hill in the backyard through a wall of windows. Makes you feel like your outside while in the comfort of your own home. 4 bedrooms including a master bedroom with 11' high vaulted ceilings, jetted soaking tub, French doors leading to the back deck, master bath and a walk in closet. Also indoor and outdoor koi ponds, cctv, alarm system, large electric awning covering very large back composite deck, property is half wooded with trails and 1/2 cleared, most lighting upgraded to led, gravity foundation drain eliminates need for sump pump in case of power outage(but still have one), many out-accessory buildings, very private setting with mature bamboo on one side.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 3,353
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1963
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 5.56 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed