|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The luxurious exterior of this home is a one of a kind in this quiet neighborhood. Custom colored and stamped concrete driveway which is wide enough to park 3 cars. Completely custom barn door gate at the driveway allowing for potential trailer/RV access at the wide side yard. The lush landscaping in the front yard is equipped with landscape lighting which is wired to a timer.
The backyard has a beautiful pool with waterfall and raised planter along the entire fence line. The planter is capped with solid slate stone, perfect for additional seating. The rear yard landscaping is fully equipped with lighting as well which is also hardwired to its own timer. Custom black, powder coated fence with gate at the rear corner allowing access to the wide side yard and pool. The back yard comes with a beautiful, spacious outdoor living area with built in bbq, sink with disposal and a cubby underneath for a mini fridge. The back patio was built with exposed redwood beams giving it a very open feel with high vaulted ceilings and a tile roof. The very large island has enough bar seating for 6 stools to fit comfortably and additional space for more seating. There is another custom gate at the bbq area that matches the barn door gates at the front driveway which is perfect to be used as a long dog run or for additional storage.
Head inside and youre greeting by updated wood plank tile floors throughout. There is an abundance of natural light in the living room, dining room and kitchen, ideal for hosting gatherings. There is a cozy seating area off of the living room that is perfect for relaxing with a book while still being part of family time in the living room.
Updated kitchen, freshly painted interior and new doors and trim throughout. New carpet and pad recently installed in the master bedroom. Recently renovated master bathroom with new, dual sink vanity, mirrors, countertop and light fixtures. A barn door separates the water closet and vanity area. The 3 additional bedrooms are right off the open hallway and have also been recently updated. Bath 2 has tiled walls at the shower which comes with a tall, frameless sliding shower door.
This is a must see! Its a wonderful home for families that love spending quality time together both indoors and out.
- Square Feet: 1,479
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1994
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.13 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed