|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This spacious three-story home has approximately 5800 total square feet (3800 finished). It features five bedrooms, three bathrooms, two living areas, a very large open kitchen/dining area and two bonus rooms (great for an office, etc.). This single-family home was built in 1996-97, had an addition put on in 2000-2001 and was professionally decorated/remodeled by Ken Otke Construction Inc. (completed June 2019). The remodel includes all brand new granite countertops, wood cabinets, hardwood floors, stainless steel kitchen appliances (all stay including the refrigerator), new patio doors, all new main floor light fixtures, all new ceiling fans, paint throughout, updated master bathroom, front porch columns and back deck. This home is stunning and move in ready.
The homes layout is ideal with the upstairs having three bedrooms, a bonus room and a full bathroom. In addition, the upstairs has its own separate zone heating/cooling system.
The main level has been completely remodeled. It includes a large two-story living room with a gas brick fireplace, vaulted ceilings and an open balcony/staircase; a huge open brand new kitchen; pantry; dining room; laundry room; master bedroom with two large walk-in closet; and a brand new bathroom with double sink/vanity and a tile/glass walk in shower.
Downstairs there is an additional fifth bedroom with walk-in closet, bathroom, living room and bonus room. There is also a second washer dryer hook up.
The house has tons of storage areas including four oversized garages (three ideally located on the main level/all attached) and one additional John Deere double door downstairs garage lined with large shelving and a workstation/shop area. The fourth garage is located in the basement under the third garage on the main level. Each of the three upstairs garages has a built-in closet. Two of the garages are 29 feet deep and custom built for boats/extra large vehicles/toys/equipment. There is a large concrete driveway in front of the three main level garages that wrap around to the back garage.
The homes exterior is brick on all four sides. The shingled roof has 19 years remaining under warranty. The beautiful landscaping was completed in 2019 with all perennials (new ones have a one year warranty) for low maintenance. There is also a keyless entry and tilt out windows.
This beautiful quiet lot sits in almost an acre with a large flat front and back yards. The backyard faces a tree line surrounding a large private family owns lake and the next-door neighbor built on multiple lots so there is only one direct next-door neighbor. The neighborhood is very welcoming and friendly. In addition, home ownership and Bradford Court allows for fishing in the private lake located within the subdivision.
- Square Feet: 3,800
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1997
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed