|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This home features an open concept main level living space with kitchen, dining, and living room which offers plenty of room to spread out. The living room has a free standing gas fireplace, large windows and vaulted ceilings with skylights. Kitchen is newly remodeled with granite countertops, 5 burner gas stove, microwave, stainless side by side refrigerator with ice maker, and stainless dishwasher. Just off the living space is the first master en suite. Corner windows create a bright and sunny feel to the bedroom. The bathroom is newly updated with single sink in a wall length vanity, shower, and toilet. The 4th bedroom accommodates two single beds and has outdoor access to the back patio. Two closets provide lots of storage space. Off this bedroom is the shared laundry room with the unit next door.
Taking the stairs to the second level you will find 2 additional master bedrooms with 3 piece en suites in each room. The lofted areas in the upper bedrooms can provide more sleeping space with a little imagination! Ask about our ideas for that fun and functional space. A small office space between the two upper masters rounds out the second floor. All 3 bathrooms have been updated and refreshed. Each bedroom has windows that provides a bright and cheery feel in each room, not to mention the views.
A one car garage with plenty of shelving for storage is attached. The grassy courtyard on the west side of the unit is perfect for relaxing on those summer evenings. Common ground between two of the buildings is perfect for playing, picnicking, or just relaxing after all the fun in the mountains. Moose, fox, and deer are frequent visitors as well as the bear during the summer months.
The HOA dues covers the exterior electric, snow removal, trash, and water.
Excellent rental revenue potential! All bedroom furniture and kitchen appliances are sold with the unit.
- Square Feet: 1,605
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 3
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1994
- Structure Type: Townhome
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed