|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
From professionally custom painted rooms throughout the house and many other special features including newly updated light hardwood floors that are on both the main and upper levels. There's nothing ordinary here from custom blinds and plantation shutters and custom draperies which are trendy and elegant. Palladium windows, layered crown moldings and chair railings, multiple craftsman style columns, and a floor to ceiling stone gas fireplace with two-story ceilings and an over-sized ceiling fan in the family room.
The main level of the house features an office and out-of-the-way powder room. Also a dramatic staircase with over-sized spindles and a secondary staircase off of the kitchen. The Butler's pantry adorns the already gorgeous well appointed gourmet kitchen that features a five burner gas cook-top, upgraded cabinets with glass doors on many, a custom back-splash, upgraded granite counter-tops double wall oven, a huge pantry, recessed lighting and a spacious island.
Off of the kitchen there is a to die for laundry room that has its own glass mosaic tile back-splash, a pull down folding shelf, extra cabinets above the washer and dryer and a utility sink within its own cabinetry.
Off the back of the house is a gorgeous morning room beaming with light that looks out onto the extensively hard-scaped backyard. The garage will make all the other men and the ladies green with envy. Storage walls and special overhead storage , Cabinets and an custom epoxy floor were completed in 2011.
Head upstairs to find a luxurious master bedroom with more crown moldings, a tray ceiling, and enormous walk in closet and hardwood flooring that continues down the open walkway that looks over the family room and foyer. The master en-suite bathroom features two large separate vanities with upgraded cabinetry and a large soaking tub and a separate shower and private toilet. Three more spacious bedrooms upstairs one with its own on en-suite and the other two sharing a Jack and Jill complete the upstairs. Now if you love to entertain or you just want to have all that space to yourself head on down to the basement which has recently been remodeled with upgraded diamond pattern Berber carpet throughout. The Rec room is wide open and features a walk out to the side and a well appointed wet bar on the other end that has a dishwasher, refrigerator, and sink and plenty of storage space and cabinets. Upper and lower with glass doors on the wall behind the bar. There is also another room that could be a fifth bedroom with its own even larger walk in closet , and another room that would be a spectacular media room. The just finished full bathroom has a shower with unique glass shower doors that close in the center magnetically and gorgeous porcelain tile with a nice sized inset into the wall.
Now to the backyard that could be a featured yard on HGTV. Featuring a 694 ft. stamped concrete patio, stone garden retaining walls and borders, two custom built pergolas, an automated remote control awning, sprinkler system, lighted landscaping, retractable door screens and two outdoor kitchen work-centers which will stay with the property. The backyard features many specimen plants and trees which encase the yard in privacy.
Why buy new one block away? Because you want a new home with no window treatments, only sod for the backyard, plain white walls, no extras that compare and several hundred square feet smaller on a busy road for $80,000 more? Don't be silly, see this house and have it all for less!
And the big bonus on top of everything else is that it's in the new Colgan high school district!
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 5,310
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4.5
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2007
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 10,019 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Short Sale
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed