|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Great Ranch Style Home in the very desirable and family friendly neighborhood of Westridge in Jefferson County School District. This home is a clean slate for you to customize, personalize and update. In just the last month, the water heater, air conditioning, furnace, roof, and the electrical panel have all been replaced. Move in with the peace of mind knowing the big expense items are all brand new! This home features a large family room with a wood burning fireplace centerpiece, and large dining room and living room, connected to the kitchen. Kitchen has natural gas range and oven. Great for a family that needs 3 bedrooms including the master on the main floor accompanied by a full master bathroom, full hallway bathroom and the laundry room. Upstairs common area has full real red oak hardwood floors. Downstairs has a large living room play area with another wood burning fireplace, a full bathroom and a wet-bar perfect for entertaining. Currently no egress but could potentially put in egress for basement as there is favorable grade on north side of home (buyer to verify with local officials, and codes). Lots of room for storage downstairs and in the 3 car garage! Garage equipped with gas fired warehouse heater and a 220 V outlet perfect for handyman. Solar panels on roof are owned, NOT leased and come with home. These are for Hot Water Only. This 3,435 square foot home sits in the middle of a close to quarter acre lot and is only a half mile away from Westridge Elementary School. The backyard is large and has plenty of room for family activities and includes a large patio right off the kitchen and mature trees. Optional HOA for $30 a year. Westridge is only minutes from Southwest Plaza with lots of local dining and shopping. Don't miss your chance on this one of a kind opportunity! Quick Move In possible and encouraged. Please NO realtor calls and serious buyers only.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 3,435
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1978
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 9,583 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed