|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This Single family home also features a 4 Car detached (2 deep & 2 wide) insulated mechanic garage with hoist, wood burning stove and a garage door opener. The exterior lights are on motion detectors and the backyard features Rainbird in-ground automatic sprinklers and a private patio.
The Master bedroom has the luxury of a private entrance off the patio, giant walk-in closet, & high-end Master bath. The Master bath has upgraded marble and double shower heads, heat lamp, custom recessed medicine cabinet, Baldwin fixtures and a large privacy window. To match that privacy window, all of the entrance doors have the same leaded glass to provide natural light and privacy.
The Kitchen floor plan was remodeled in 2010 with entertaining in mind. It boasts tons of counter space, a huge walk-in pantry, Gas stove, movable Island & access to the patio. The Ceramic tile and paint are neutral and the appliances also stay. It opens up into the spacious Dining room which features a bay window and gas fireplace.
Attention to detail is shown throughout the home with solid Oak 6 panel interior doors with Baldwin brass lever handles and Lutron dimmer light switches. These add comfort, but the charm is in the custom built-in bookshelves in the Family room, surprise loft in the 2nd bedroom, and 3 fireplaces. (Custom gas fireplace in the Dining room; Lopi wood burning stove in Family room; and woodburning stove in the insulated garage)
There is more! The adjacent lot is an easement which provides this home more space and natural privacy without additional property taxes.
Kids in school? This house has the best of both. This location has Shelby taxes with Romeo schools. If you are looking for Utica schools, this neighborhood also has a Utica bus route.
Romeo Schools: Washington Elementary K-5; Romeo Middle School 6-8; Romeo 9th Grade Academy, RHS 10-12.
Utica Schools: Morgan K-6; Mallow Jr. High 7-9; Eisenhower H.S. 10-12.
New furnace in 2013; City water; Air Conditioning; Brick paver walkway; Fresh Landscaping; Perfect Drywall; Fresh paint & Premium carpet just installed. Move-in ready!
More Photos on Zillow
Showing by appointment: 586-254-0299.
- Square Feet: 1,714
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1962
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.40 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed