|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
784 sq ft + 168 sq ft screen room.
* Only home listed in park with a privacy back area* See pics *
Holiday Mobile Home 55+ Park - 567 Falcon Ave - Lakeland, FL 33815 ~
Rich - Call to See Home., or just stop by. Asking Only $14,950
* Make your move to Paradise *
COME SEE OUR CHARMING FULLY FURNISHED 2 BEDROOM 1.5 BATH
Gated Community with Drive around Security.*
Residents enjoy full amenities, including shuffleboard, heated swimming pool, clubhouse activities, bingo, card games, potluck dinners, special entertainments, dancing, lighted streets for walking and cycling in the evening hours.
Home is Turnkey fully furnished, including 1 - Queen Bed, Spread, Pots & Pans, Linnen, Microwave, kitchen table & Swivel Chairs , Newer Stove - Newer Refrigerator * Couch * 4- Lazy Boy Recliners - Lamps, Stands, 2- Bedroom Chest Drawers, Bed Spread + Built-IN Bedroom Cabinets, Towel Storage Rack, Very nice Paintings & Artwork on Walls Included * Loveseat, Desk w/ deluxe Chair, Book Rack, Outside Chairs,
Sony 48 " Bravia HD tv / TV Stand + a 32" Sharp HQ tv, all you need *
1984 * 2 Bedrooms 1 Half Bath 14 x 56 - 14' Wide - Most in park are 10'or 12'
3- Large Ceiling Fans Interior Features Vaulted Ceilings w/ Trim *
Open Kitchen w/eating area * Plenty of cabinet space *
Other Kitchen Counter ~ Oven/Range * Newer Refrigierator * Newer Stove
New Microwave * Just replaced Washer & Dryer in Unit * Carpet Flooring * Vinyl Flooring
Living Room * Kitchen * Large Closets * Large Master Bedroom
Central Air & Heat * Frigidaire Window Air 14,000 BTU - Newer Backup Unit *
Bay Windows * Mini-Blinds * Curtains * 4- Skylights * Newly installed Walk-In Shower
* Decorative Wood-Grain Molding throughout * Rooms freshly painted *
* Steel Roofing * Drivway for 2 Cars *
Large Screen Room W/ 2 Lazy Boys * Cable Hookups * 180 Mile Newer HD Antenna / Rotating *
* Privacy Back area * Attached Shed storage * Laundry Facility on Site * Rec Room *
Pet Friendly * Mobile Home professionally tied-down * RV & Boat storage * Free Gate beeper ( $40 Value )
* 3 weeks needed to vacate property *
Most mobile homes in park have no privacy back area, this one has wooded back area, see pics.
Lot Rent is Only $458. * Includes Water * Sewer * Trash
Park must Pre-Approve applicants with background check
- Square Feet: 784
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1.5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1984
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed