|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This spacious home has great flow, and includes a luxurious master retreat, well-appointed kitchen, formal and informal dining areas, large living room and another den/study/formal living room, a spacious home office, and sunroom! The huge yard could easily fit a pool with room to spare, and outdoor areas include a large porch, backyard grill area, and basketball hoop off of a large 3-car garage. Close to everything! Granite, hardwood floors, fresh paint and new carpet throughout. Roof was replaced by prior owner, an architect who designed the home and the only previous owner.
This is a large three-bedroom home, but there are three rooms that are multipurpose, and with some straightforward construction, two of them (front room and formal dining room) could easily be converted into a FOURTH, and EVEN FIFTH, BEDROOM by simply adding a closet.
Compared to other homes this size with four or more bedrooms, rooms at 5713 Heartland are all quite large (see listing photos). Likewise, the garage and backyard are very large, compared to other homes in the area with similar sq. footage (the garage is 1,050 sq. ft. but garages, driveways and yards are never included in area and cost/sq. ft. calculations.) There is also a sizable attic, water treatment closet in the garage, and coat and linen closets for extra storage. All bedrooms have full baths and walk-in closets.
Over $15,000 in high-end appliances, electronics, art and fixtures included in final sale price, including a custom Hydromassage jetted tub, Sonos unit, two smart, learning, WiFi-enabled Nest thermostats and Samsung fridge, like NEW washer/dryer and wine fridge/ice machine. Sprinkler system, automated house lights, monitored home alarm all standard. Hard-to-find second gas fireplace in master bedroom suite.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 3,719
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1992
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 17,000 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
Explore: Grassland Estates
Neighborhood Quick Facts
Median Sale Pricen/a
Commute via Transit:0%
Family Friendly Scoren/a
Fun & Hip Scoren/a
- Grocery Stores
- Bars & Nightlife
- Sports & Recreation
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed