|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Two-story custom built home on 2.58 acres of land conveniently located to town and shopping. 3 Bedroom/3.5 bath plus an additional efficiency apartment over garage with full bath and separate A/C unit. Approximately 30 minutes to Ft. Bragg. Outside city limits no city taxes!
Enjoy your privacy and be close to everything! Located on the main level is the master bedroom with a private porch, master bath with tiled shower, steam shower and 2 walk-in closets, Jacuzzi tub and large double vanity with custom cabinets. Gas fireplace in the family area. The kitchen has solid surface counter-tops, custom cabinets, wine cooler, and stainless steel appliances. Large counter with room for 5 stools plus formal dining room. All hardwood and tile on the main level. Crown molding throughout the entire house, including bathrooms. Lots of large windows with transoms. 9-foot ceilings on both levels with 2 story open foyer. Upstairs are two additional bedrooms, 2 full baths, extended balcony with wet bar, mini-fridge, microwave, and sink. Also upstairs is a large open area that could be used as a theater/media room, or converted into a fourth bedroom. Sound/intercom system inside and outside, security system, central vacuum, back porch, breezeway connecting garage to the house, perfect for outdoor furniture, a large covered area perfect for cooking out, concrete patio in the back, 250 gallon buried propane tank with hook up in grilling area. Over the garage is an efficiency apartment, perfect for an in-law suite, extra room, or game room; complete kitchen, full-size oven, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher, full bath with walk-in shower and room for small den/bedroom/eating area combination, separate heating/AC unit; this could be great rental income or in-laws suite. Oversized insulated garage to accommodate a boat or camper. Garage is finished and can be converted to a mancave or other living space. Can be heated/cooled with the oversized heat pump that heats/cools apartment.
Conveniently located near shopping, pharmacy, grocery stores, medical facilities, O'Neal private school and Sandhills Community College, Union Pines and Farm Life School district.
- Square Feet: 4,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4.5
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 2006
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 2.58 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed