|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Relax on an Oversized Lanai (half covered seating area, the other half to catch some Vitamin C and enjoy the sun and soak in the Expansive Backyard Conservation Views!
This Exceptionally Maintained Home includes:
* NEW ROOF (2018)
*FRESHLY PAINTED Neutral Custom Paint throughout the INTERIOR & EXTERIOR!
* For added ENERGY EFFICIENCY this home was constructed with TAILOR FOAM INSULATION and RADIANT BARRIER. (Certified by Progress Energy & Tailored Foam of Florida)
* Includes Massey Termite Bond transfers.
* Kitchen has ALL NEW APPLIANCES!
* Laundry Room includes WASHER & DRYER
* Open Concept WOOD LAMINATE FLOORS
* The Kitchen, Dining & Living Room captures a STUNNING CONSERVATION VIEW that is Breathtaking Sunrise to Sunset!
* 2 Bedrooms with a BONUS Den Room that can be turned into a THIRD BEDROOM!
* 2 BATHROOMS
* Includes a FAN in every room
* Newly UPGRADED Carpeting!
* Full 2 Car Garage (Newly Installed 2019 garage door springs that open & close softly)
* Translucent Storm Stoppers Hurricane Panels for each window.
*** A separate Furniture Package (along with Golf Cart) can be purchased as well. ***
This is a perfect home away from home or your retirement home! You can welcome your friends, family and neighbors into the Massive Great Room!
The award-winning gated community continues to rank top-of-the-charts for active adult communities with their dedication to creating a fantastic lifestyle that is built around the homebuyer.
Boasting over 150,000 square feet of amenities into the natural landscape with shimmering lakes and streams, this 55+ community has it all. As a golf-cart-friendly community, most residents enjoy the convenience of this primary mode of transportation to and from the amenities and throughout Solivita.
The largest of the community's amenities, the Riviera Spa and Fitness Center, is a 32,000 square-foot facility featuring a Spa (massage, facials, acupuncture & more), indoor walking track above an indoor heated lap and exercise pool. The state-of-the-art exercise room includes a modern cardiovascular suite, strength equipment, and free weights. The dance studio offers a variety of classes each week in aerobics, yoga, Zumba, stretch, and more. Year-round specially trained and certified trainers and staff are on-hand to help you reach your goals. Enjoy the great Florida weather with an outdoor heated pool and two heated whirlpools located on the spacious pool deck overlooking the surrounding waterways.
The Palms Amenity Complex is a 19,000 square-foot building located on more than four acres. This complete fitness center is equipped with the finest gym technology, as well as a full-time professionally trained fitness team and staff. Outdoor amenities include a combination splash and lap heated pool, two heated whirlpool spas, expansive brick paver sun deck, and fireplace piazza. Outdoor sport complexes expand to include two lighted Bocce courts, four lighted Pickleball courts and two lighted Har-Tru tennis courts. This facility also houses a resident business center, multipurpose room with flexible sections, and a catering kitchen.
The Starlite Ballroom is a perfect location for your next party or event. This entertainment facility can be used for small or large parties, events, or meetings. It can also be sub-divided into smaller rooms for meetings, games, or private events.
The Waterfront Galleries is a bright, airy two-story studio that houses arts, crafts, and games. The building features beautiful scenic views of the lake so residents can feel inspired by nature while creating their own art work. This art center includes studios for ceramics, sculpture and painting, a billiards and darts gallery, three computer labs, and a well-appointed library.
The newly renovated Freedom Park is a large outdoor recreational sports complex with a softball diamond, horseshoe pits, bocce courts, pickleball courts, and outdoor pavilions for private and community events. Many of the residents gather here for sport or to cheer on their neighbors. For the four-legged residents, the newly extended dog park offers a shady fenced in area with water fountains.
The semi-private Stonegate Golf Club in Solivita includes two championship 18-hole golf courses. The Oaks, designed by Ron Garl, is named for the hundred year old oak hammocks that border this 4,300-acre course. Lush fauna and shimmering lakes and streams make up this stunning course. Equally amazing, the Cypress course can prove challenging to even the most experienced golfer. The Solivita Golf Club also includes a pro shop, practice facilities, aquatic driving range, as well as men's and women's locker rooms. The Stonegate Grille overlooks the finishing holes of the Stonegate Golf Club serving exquisite cuisine and refreshing cocktails. There are also the Marketplace Bistro and Mosaics restaurants that offer plenty of appetizing menu options for residents.
You are also minutes from shopping centers, restaurants and directly across from Solivita is the recently built Poinciana Hospital and Medical Center.
Click on the link for Video (next to Photos) to enjoy a short film that shows all these extraordinary amenities and more! A virtual tour of the home will be coming soon or contact us to schedule a walk through!
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,340
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 14
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 12
- Living Room: 15 x 13
- Guest Bedroom: 11 x 10
- Office: 10 x 11
- Dinning: 10 x 13
- Kitchen: 12 x 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2004
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 7,004 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed